3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alezhanchi 20.02.22 06:19 am

Dlss doesn't work in cyberpunk. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hi all. Faced a problem. I bought a new laptop, downloaded cyberpunk, turned on dlss and played quietly. Then I reinstalled windows. I go into the game, and for some reason fidelityfx was enabled by default. And when I turn it off, dlss still does not work. Driver reinstalled. All the latest, both on the video card from intel, and on the video card on nvidia. Installed a new patch, the problem was not solved. Turned off - turned on the video card, does not help. Maybe someone had such a problem? Thanks for the help!

9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERA1987 20.02.22

alezhanchi
Yes, in fact, dlss is not needed there. It gives a slight increase in fps (the "quality" item, and the rest of the items only oil the picture) Did you install a clean Windows or on top, so as not to reinstall the game? Do not forget to update it and install new drivers, well, reinstall Punk too. And then I remember doing some kind of experiment with Control, put the wind carrier on another hard drive, so at the same time the old assembly of it, and the game was to be reinstalled and launched without a new installation, as a result, the dlss item was closed. But it was after NG, I didn’t want to mess with anything)))

a
alezhanchi 20.02.22

GERA1987
already reinstalled the game 3 times, with new patches each time - 0 results. Firewood is all new. I installed a clean Windows, I don’t know what’s the catch, but fidelity turns on automatically. And some kind of failure of the campaign is happening, but I can’t understand which one (

C
Castell400 20.02.22

alezhanchi
Vidyuha what in the laptop?

Q
Qoold 20.02.22

GERA1987
In 4k without dlss 25-30 fps. Performance mode + sharpness, no soap 65-80 fps.
Absolutely no dlss needed.

a
alezhanchi 20.02.22

Castell400
rtx 2060. There is an idea that the game does not see the card, in terms of that the monitor is not connected to it. When I turn off the video card from the intel in the device manager, the 2060 still does not connect to the monitor (

G
GERA1987 20.02.22

Qoold
Rays cut down to dick. And there will be impressive performance on ultras at 4k with dlss for quality.

g
gmh4589 20.02.22

Most likely, the game is launched through the built-in from Intel, for some reason it often happens.
Try the following:
RMB on the game executable, and in the "Compatibility" section somewhere there is an opportunity to choose which VC to run through, choose to run through the nVidia video card.
If it doesn’t help or you don’t find an item in the menu, remove the firewood for the Inel plug-in.
If that doesn't help, turn off the intel firmware in the bios.
Some of this should help.

a
alezhanchi 20.02.22

gmh4589
Hello, I have already done everything from the above. Drivers for absolutely everything (nvidia and intel) deleted and reinstalled. Through the nvidia control panel, I set that cyberpunk would run through a high-performance video card. But the most interesting! When I disconnect the video card from the intel, the game itself, on the contrary, does NOT start after the nvidia video card, and it lags like a horror (2-3fps even in the menu). Just reinstalled dlss files in cyberpunk - 0 result.

a
alezhanchi 25.02.22

Guys, this is a real problem. Nichrome does not work, but I want to play. Drivers are new, all nvidia panels changed everything and nothing helps ...