3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ephew 20.02.22 06:19 am

Launch issues (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Salute to all!
The problem is the following: I launch, therefore, the game, but it only loads up to the boot screen, then it stops responding. Waited 5 minutes - to no avail. All drivers updated, the system meets the requirements of the game. Perhaps the problem is that I play through Xbox Game Pass (whose service, of course, leaves much to be desired), but if someone has encountered a similar problem on other platforms or knows the cause / solution to this problem, please let me know.

upd!
Just start the game and wait. It took different times for people: from 15 to 30 minutes. Subsequently, the launch will occur instantly. Suspicions that the game is being installed during this time (or downloading, but in my case the network was not loaded). Good luck!
32 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ephew 20.02.22

Player13rus
Yes, start the game and wait without touching the application. For some time it will not react in any way, and after that it will start normally.

M
Mad Hatter 20.02.22

Already, in my opinion, I have been waiting for more than half an hour and zero emotions. Everything hangs the same.

I doubt very much that the game is downloading something (the network is not loaded) or installing (I have an ssd, it should have installed in half an hour what should have been installed). I do not know what the trouble is, but the game hangs.

UPD: after 40+ minutes it sagged, loaded.

D
Dead_Satanic 20.02.22

The same thing, I managed to sit for an hour already (the game was bought in Steam) and zero reaction, I already did everything I could, from checking files to updating all the drivers I could, the problem is the same (
POSSIBLE, perhaps, the trouble, like Cyberpunk, rests on the version of Windows, because cyberpunk didn’t work on the old dozens either, but in order to understand this, you need to ask people for whom it works and people for whom it doesn’t work to write a version of Windows (I have 20H2)
. the game is on the ssd, like all wahs were before.

D
Dead_Satanic 20.02.22

In short, this is some kind of wild cant with the launch through the launcher.
The game is quietly launched and played from the root folder, but if you try to launch it through the game launcher, it, personally, hangs in the processes for me and can do this all the time, while if you run it directly, everything works fine, no bugs. I hope they fix it later)

d
despersia 20.02.22

Long first run. You wait about 20 minutes, then the video appeared and loaded further

M
Metr72 20.02.22

Similar problem... I downloaded the game with a game pass. Why just sit and wait 40 minutes? divine pc gaming

d
dmadash 20.02.22

Dead_Satanic
And how to run from the root? The game seems to be in the windows app folder to which there is no access

l
lotuslave 20.02.22

the game started after 20 minutes. On the second monitor, you can see that there is a loading bar on the taskbar in the game icon.

A
Artem33153 20.02.22

There is a simpler solution, you can go to the regional settings and change the time format to the USA, start the game, and change the format back (Start in a minute + -)

K
Konfor 25.02.22

Artem33153
Does not help

A
Ast0rix 25.02.22

I found a video on YouTube, go to the regional settings and change the Format of the region to English (USA) - start the game (the download will go quickly). After you change back to Russian (Russia) - the game also starts quickly.
Applies to game pass.

V
Valington 09.10.22

Ast0rix
does not help her, does anyone else have this problem?