3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Player_1 20.02.22 06:19 am

When did the Assassin's Creed series deflate? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I created this thread on the Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag forum because I think it's the last installment in the series to succeed. and then what? Rogue, Unity I have already seen all this. It was Unity that became the last game of this series for me :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.02.22

Well, Unity was also not bad (there were cool locations), though there were just a lot of bugs, and the animations were also very bad, and yes, Black Flag was the last game that I bought and played more than once with pleasure (plus a gorgeous pirate setting with cool naval battles, songs and even specific commands when driving a ship were very delivered), after the dullest Origin, the series simply died for me.

J
JoKeRD07 20.02.22

Player_1
There is a lot of controversy on this topic, and I think it's pointless. Everyone chooses which one went to him. There are olds who will say the first and second "top", and then it went downhill. Someone will say that after Revelations, someone after the Flag / Unity. And someone may even be imbued exclusively with Chronicles platformers! But there will definitely be individuals who have only played Odyssey and Valhalla. To each his own

m
mikas92 20.02.22

Player_1
Well, as for me, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag was really good and this was the last part of the game that I bought for full price. it was good, but then they got greedy very greedy, and it was not for nothing that Ubisoft was recognized as the most hated gaming company that year. If they close tomorrow I won't care

B
BDmitriy 20.02.22

I'm all right, except for Liberation. At one time, I liked the series with Ezio. Now Odyssey

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.02.22

The last Assassins were in the 3rd part. Everything went on, but not the Assassins

M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

I'm not sure if the series is currently inflated. perhaps there is some fatigue of the players from the series and the brand, but I think there will be enough assassins for a few more games.
I would say that from the second part of the pitch, but everything is complicated there. Ira had periods of time when the games of the series changed. this is when the trilogy ended, and when pumping was introduced in the last 3 parts.

G
GERA1987 20.02.22

Valhalla and the very first two initial parts about Altair and Ezio are super awesome assassins! You can also take Rogue about the Templar)