3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 20.02.22 06:19 am

What will we get buying the game? (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Buying Total War: Warhammer III will we get the full game or what about the mortal empire? I think you understand what I mean. Will I need to buy all the past parts and all the DLC to fully play the game? Your opinion?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpharius20 20.02.22

Of course, you will need to buy all the previous parts and DLC to unlock all factions and goodies.
Naive) they themselves stated this, everything is the same as with the previous part.
Mortal Empires is, in theory, an independent game and it is free, but the content is paid.
Fortunately, the first part with all the addons on sale and 500 is probably no longer worth it, and the second part can also be expected with a bundle at a normal price. In fact, I don't have 2 additions to the second part and a couple of special ones from White Dwarf'a etc. In fairness, 99% of the DLC could have been easily dispensed with))

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 20.02.22

well well 500

t
tango7 20.02.22

DAMbeR Vaserman
The man probably lives in Narnia.

S
SergoDzhan 20.02.22

tango7
At the beginning of the 20th year, I bought everything at a discount and it turned out about 4 thousand. Then later there were updates of thunder and pot-bellied, etc., I also bought more. Not advertising, but bought everything on Steampay, except for a couple of dlc. Dofiga without discounts, of course, but the game is good, it's worth it) Especially with the SFO: Grimhammer mod)

N
NekitBor 25.02.22

SergoDzhan
and many others)