3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 17.11.19 03:10 am

Mod dismemberment are looking for (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day. Looking for a current mod on the effective slow mo finishing moves (dismemberment) under the latest version (1.31 Goti). Preferably with settings (switching frequency).
Searched in Google: Finish them all. But he's not getting up to the latest version.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 17.11.19

Just seems so fun. In a couple or three hours already bored.

m
macsim702 17.11.19

Kosh13
well, vanilla works pretty rarely. So I thought to put for the sake of diversity.

K
Kosh13 17.11.19

macsim702
At an early stage unless. Then, when the difference in class will be more Geralt definitely a couple of three opponents in slomo slaughtered. And something to cut off the last enemy in the squad for him in my opinion Holy.

W
Werewolf1986 17.11.19

Playing without any mods always in all games and the Witcher is no exception, so Geralt without any mods I have almost every time makes dismemberment. Build Swordsman and Seth wolf school the main thing that the adrenaline rush was a lot:) and runes on a silver sword filling and steel sword triumph. Well then as they say the owner of the master, I want the mod please, no fashion too Nitsche so:)

Kosh13 agree with you too.

m
macsim702 17.11.19

Kosh13
well, I just started re-passing, so I decided to diversify so to speak the process of a mod:) hmm. swords put the increase of the radius of the vortex, as you play through the vortex mostly )

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

macsim702
I can tell you to put the mod: ImmersivCam(Perfect camera)! Look and read here this topic here on the forum, everything is described in detail about this mod: http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_absolyutnaya_kamera_absolute_camera_perevedena_na_russkij-128447/and below in the comments will find a link with the already configured this mod in Russian: rgho.st/6zqvdgvZm, I rocked with this link. there is a ready pressey settings just slow slowmo dismemberment - looks very cool and you can always customize the frequency and the degree of deceleration with the dismemberment of the chopping and the degree of response in overoth and counter attacks... Well there's a lot. I started it the fourth time through the game on NG+ is a mod fit and works 100%. If that write in PM, I will explain more on the mod.

m
macsim702 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
good mod, check it out) BUT here it does not increase the number of positives dismemberment, but only does slow-mo when dismemberment is triggered. And I would like to increase it number of positives.

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

macsim702
So the question then, activate the top red mutation-there is one critical FINISHING blow-DISMEMBERMENT) as WELL learn to activate in a branch of the swordsman skills to the crit+ from branches gray skills the same, there are a couple of useful perks for crits... But it is for NG+... If you play a simple game, then you will not have these mutations and then only or perks or other fashion...
And still I can advise to try this mod: E3DodgeSystem Animation fight E3 2014 -http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_e3dodgesystem_animatsiya_boya_e3_2014_finalnaya_versiya-149242/ to change the combat system and mechanics of strokes, which replace the standard rolls-evasion and rebounds. I yuzal on the regular game and there almost every rebound-killing, especially of people and utoptsev-DISMEMBERMENT!

m
macsim702 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
Yeah, I'm on NG+. 1,2 years ago was easy, now remembered and decided to go again. hmm, about the blood bath I forgot, thank you for the tip.) too used to have to play through the euphoria, because in tests it supposedly cooler ) in the evening I will try and mod a Dodge.

R
ReXSniper 17.11.19

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1571 + https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2510