3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan525 20.02.22 06:19 am

UK vs Mexico (Forza Horizon 5)

I would like to raise such a topic as "do you play the 4th part?" I would like to discuss with you who are interested. After playing for 3 months in 5 ku, she really got bored with me and I decided to play 4 ku, the sensations were pleasant right from the start and the splash screen with music (just nostalgia). Some kind of Britain is really cozy, it’s nice to explore it, enjoy the views, sights, etc. In 5 ke I traveled the whole map up and down and I didn’t see anything beyond the natural, it’s big enough, but something seems dull to me, it’s boring. As for online, it’s somehow sad, I don’t know if it’s so good for me, but there are quite a few players in the open session, especially for such a map, and in 4ke I was pleasantly surprised, there are quite a lot of people in each session, which is very nice, always there is someone to keep company. And unfortunately, in the 5th custom races, for some reason, they have not yet been delivered, which is not very pleasing of course. Why do I need it at all, all the same, the 4th part is very worthy, I think, it is practically not inferior to the 5th, the graphics certainly look fresher, but 4 still surprises me (sometimes it seems to me that the picture in 4k seems even juicier than in 5). And now for 2 weeks I have been playing 4 ku, I am very satisfied, and also the seasons add their own zest to the game (spring, they look very juicy). I thought 5 ka would be some kind of super masterpiece, well, if 4 ka is so good in my understanding; but we have what we have, I do not criticize the fifth part, but maybe just a little bit, but in general the game is excellent. Do you play part 4 and how do you like part 5? It would be interesting to know your opinion. all the same, the 4th part is very worthy, I think, it is practically not inferior to the 5th, the graphics certainly look fresher, but 4th still surprises (sometimes it seems to me that the picture in 4th seems even juicier than in 5). And now for 2 weeks I have been playing 4 ku, I am very satisfied, and also the seasons add their own zest to the game (spring, they look very juicy). I thought 5 ka would be some kind of super masterpiece, well, if 4 ka is so good in my understanding; but we have what we have, I do not criticize the fifth part, but maybe just a little bit, but in general the game is excellent. Do you play part 4 and how do you like part 5? It would be interesting to know your opinion. all the same, the 4th part is very worthy, I think, it is practically not inferior to the 5th, the graphics certainly look fresher, but 4th still surprises (sometimes it seems to me that the picture in 4th seems even juicier than in 5). And now for 2 weeks I have been playing 4 ku, I am very satisfied, and also the seasons add their own zest to the game (spring, they look very juicy). I thought 5 ka would be some kind of super masterpiece, well, if 4 ka is so good in my understanding; but we have what we have, I do not criticize the fifth part, but maybe just a little bit, but in general the game is excellent. Do you play part 4 and how do you like part 5? It would be interesting to know your opinion. and also the seasons in it add their own zest to the game (spring, they look very juicy). I thought 5 ka would be some kind of super masterpiece, well, if 4 ka is so good in my understanding; but we have what we have, I do not criticize the fifth part, but maybe just a little bit, but in general the game is excellent. Do you play part 4 and how do you like part 5? It would be interesting to know your opinion. and also the seasons in it add their own zest to the game (spring, they look very juicy). I thought 5 ka would be some kind of super masterpiece, well, if 4 ka is so good in my understanding; but we have what we have, I do not criticize the fifth part, but maybe just a little bit, but in general the game is excellent. Do you play part 4 and how do you like part 5? It would be interesting to know your opinion.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaronDeron 20.02.22

5th part is inferior to 4 whatever one may say

Z
ZontZZZ 20.02.22

I drive here and there alternately. On the steering wheel Logitech G923. So, in the four management is capricious, unpredictable. More often breakdowns in uncontrolled skids. But according to the general impression, I like the four more, the setting is more pleasant, the change of seasons again. More dense traffic sometimes infuriates only. In technical terms, the five is certainly better, It looks more modern. The sound of the engines is especially different, in the four heavy powerful jeeps sound completely unintelligible. Yes, and the feeling of the weight of the cars in the top five differs for the better and significantly. After her in the four you ride like plastic boxes.

T
Tamerlan525 20.02.22

ZontZZZ I
like the control in both 4 and 5, although it is different, I play on the Logitech g27 steering wheel, I have a completely different situation, just the same, in 4 ke the car is much less likely to skid, unlike 5. For example, for me, in order to to steer comfortably in 5 ke you need to set the car to four-wheel drive, because it constantly carries in the rear, it is very difficult to steer, but in 4 ke I took my favorite Ford Mustang Mach in rear wheel drive and even at impressive speeds I more or less kept it. Feedback in games is different, I can’t say which one is worse, but which one is better, having traveled for a while I really liked it, and both are good in their own way. But unfortunately the clutch pedal 4 ka does not see, which of course is sad.

d
dimo_g 18.03.22

In 5k, a tiny element of reality was removed - the heating of the brake discs "to-red" during emergency braking and their subsequent smooth cooling. It's fun to watch in 4k)

P
Podvipodvertov 18.03.22

The five is more beautiful and more technologically advanced, and the movement is finally on the right side, and the location itself is larger, I am for the 5th part.