3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 20.02.22 06:19 am

Weapon Mods (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Ladies and gentlemen, in this thread I urge you to discuss modifications of weapons and equipment, their development in the spirit of assassins creed odyssey is quite expensive, it will be difficult to pump everything, you need to grind a lot. Therefore, I want to immediately understand what is worth investing in, so as not to get a pumpkin at the end.
First of all, I want to say about a modification that reduces the durability consumption of weapons, at maximum pumping in the tooltip it has 100%. Sounds too good to be true? So the game also thinks that the weapon with it still continues to break, although much more slowly, according to my feelings there are about - 95%.
If you don’t want to keep one single cannon for longer, or if there are a lot of usable weapons, it makes sense to put the one with blades in the modification of the handle, it gives, at maximum pumping, something like 45 damage, which, as far as I understand, can be increased later by modifying the blade and base , which increase damage as a percentage, again at high pumping.
Next, I put a modification on the weapon that, when fully pumped, allows you to spit fire, a great thing, shied into the crowd, and then cut out the fire victims, plus there is one interesting feature, this mod is placed at the top, at the base I put the electricity mod with a crit chance, so when spitting fire into a crowd of opponents, an electric arc very often slips, that is, one modification has a chance to hit another modification, sounds interesting, huh?
As far as I understand, it makes sense to make a weapon not to cause damage with the weapon itself, but to use it as an analogue of a firearm, pulled it out, fired into the crowd and changed it to a weapon that can be cut, for example, with bleeding, or electricity. After all, there are interesting things like an explosion that can blow away a crowd of opponents from the roof, freezing, poison, lightning.
These were my thoughts on mods, I want to ask if anyone used a mod that charges from hits and then you can hit with lightning? Efficient thing? It requires batteries to craft, and I only have one, I don’t want to spend it on a useless effect.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.02.22

wintermute322 wrote:
at the maximum pumping in the tooltip she has 100%. Sounds too good to be true? So the game also thinks that the weapon with it still continues to break, although much more slowly, according to my feelings there are about - 95%.
There is a corek keychain that allows you to repair weapons an infinite number of times, cheating of course, but since the craft developers stupidly cut out to save some favorite legendary, it’s quite good, watch from the second minute.

And there, mods for explosive damage are well prescribed, crowds of zombies endure well, lightning and fire also damage well, of course, all this needs to be pumped.

w
wintermute322 20.02.22

saa0891
I know about the key fob, I just didn't have time to get it. But what is the alternative to this mod? Damage increase? The game seems too easy for me

T
Tdante 20.02.22

wintermute322
Yeah, as long as the enemies are less than you, it's easy, but when everyone becomes level 9, then it's somehow no time for jokes.
And if it’s easy for you even then, I recommend a level 4 chase away from the safe zone, it’s very invigorating.

w
wintermute322 20.02.22

I tested the effect of lightning that strikes once every 60 seconds, sobsna, with lightning from a weapon, the effect is somehow very short, there is little damage, it’s somehow more profitable from fire, they at least burn then and yell funny.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Tdante
In the game, you still need to try so that the chase follows you, and it’s hard to come up with a reason to bring it to the fourth level. Unless in order to meet volatile jumpers on the street.
But, firstly, they can be found during the day in dark places, and secondly, even there it is not necessary to look for them. According to the story, you will receive an achievement for killing a jumper at the entrance to X13, and on easy, since Aiden, who was mutated at that moment, one-shots them.

D
Dron_Ur 14.05.22

My friends and I bring it up to level 4 every night for the sake of farming unique trophies and exp. Yes, and a lot of loot drops from feral ones. And it's generally fun.

s
shahVkit 20.01.23

Good afternoon.
Of the available blueprints at the initial stage of the game, the most effective in terms of damage seems to be Poison.
Questions:
1. Does this Poison work on zombies, or only on humans?
2. If you put, for example, Poison on the Head and on the Handle, will their damage indicators be summed up, or will each of them hit separately with their own damage in their own time interval?