3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McBrain 20.02.22 06:28 am

How to open extension bodies (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

plz help open body extension game 100% completed
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis 20.02.22

Maybe you didn't open all the stores? I remember at the end they give all the wide kits, even if the game is not 100% completed

M
McBrain 20.02.22

opened 100% saw statistics

b
bra1202 20.02.22

No, but I opened it for cars, but for jeeps there is no what to do?

o
oOALEXOo 20.02.22

I KNOW HOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED THEN I CAN POST THE LINK OF THE SITE WHERE MONA DOWNLOAD, WITH THE HELP OF THE PROG OPEN THE ALL TUNING IN THE CAREER INCLUDING AND PERMISSION!

D
DEATHN72 20.02.22

oOALEXOo
give a link to this program!

S
Skorp1o 20.02.22

look for shops...

L
Loymin 20.02.22

Eh, you! The expansion of the bodies opens as a reward when you once again win in the "catch-up" with the "red" cars of the opponents, which are dangling all over the city! When you get close to them, your SMS starts flashing - "Accept the challenge." You press F1. "Challenge accepted" and you need to break away from it. There, as a reward, they give a lot of useful things: spoilers, disks, and so on, which is not in ordinary tuning.

P
POSTAL_VL 20.02.22

I opened the body when the game was over, and from the carbon caddy on all the covers you will be!

G
Glitch Skywalker 20.02.22

Loymin, what you took from the enemy is finally not in the store, and the extension of the body is shown, and even on the lock! I think EA decided to make fun

r
ray racer 20.02.22

The body extension is unlocked in two ways:
1. Complete the entire career.
2.Win a lot of free duels around the city, they will call you, come to the store - Ta-daaa! - expansion of the body.
I just put the Mantis body kit on my Skyline the second way.
But you can buy this expansion before completing the entire career only once - as a prize.

K
Kostya 45 20.02.22

Unique rims and spoilers are in the store, only they open later.

m
megga BOSS[scored for 1 p 20.02.22

I know!After passing 97%, the races are not displayed!There is one race in the west.Street x.
After passing it, there will be a URL. Win there and get a body!

T
Thrusmaster 20.02.22

Download NFS Save edition and you will be happy!

C
CRUEL DEVIL 20.02.22

help, the body parts cannot be opened, like the body extension, the game was completed on one machine, there is an extension - since I downloaded the completed profile on one machine, but it is not installed on the other, I went through the whole game myself without cheats and hacking also did not open, help

C
CRUEL DEVIL 20.02.22

ray racer

L
LopiDoM 20.02.22

Finished the game by defeating the boss! There is everything except stickers from the sponsor and body extensions! What to do 11 times in a row won duels and still nothing! Throw off the link to the trainer that will open everything!

M
Misha013 20.02.22

Good afternoon, can I have a link to a program to expand the body

P
Pavel Rally 20.02.22

Misha013
https://www.playground.ru/nfs_underground_2/cheat