3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dssctv_wq 20.02.22 06:28 am

Supply lines (Fallout 4)

He built supply lines not on the settlers, but on the characters. I want to send settlers to this job, so that the characters would hang out at my base and not go anywhere. I read a lot of forums, everywhere they write that you also need to press Q in the construction mode and remove the lined supply line, i.e. do everything in reverse order, but I can not. Let's say he sent the Strong Man to the Greentop Greentop. I found Strongman, opened the construction menu, I press Q, but there is no Greentop Greenhouse in the list. I choose, for example, the Castle, the resource is assigned, I open the construction menu again, the Castle is not in the list. Let's say I go to the Castle to interrupt the appointment, I choose a local bum, I want to send him to my main base, from where I sent the Strongman, but now my main base is not on the list. What am I doing wrong? How can I make them hang out only at my base? Let the homeless work.
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dssctv_wq 20.02.22

After poking around for a long time, he found a way, this is to send the character to a resource, for example, poking around in the garden. MB who will be useful. But this does not solve the problem that while the characters are on the way between the settlements, it is difficult to find them, I have to pull them out when I notice them. You can call MB through the console, I didn’t do it.

a
atai13 20.02.22

Try building a settlement management terminal and select "Reset Assigned Procurement" (or something like that).