3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THe_Suicide 20.02.22 06:39 am

Are you tired of playing the game? (Lineage 2)

As I remember the old days, I played with C1, it was such a hardcore game.

For a moment, everything just crossed out. And the developers themselves are engaged in other projects. Decided to look for something new. I took part in a couple of CBTs, I haven’t quite decided yet.

By the way, there is infa on my blog, you never know who will be interested)
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Webwish 20.02.22

Is this a topic for discussing the hardcoreness of C1 or an attempt to win everyone over to MW2?
I will not tolerate advertising

The fact that God turned la2 into his own simplified, dull Korean copyright is an indisputable fact for many old gamers. Liners who started playing recently will not understand this. So what now? Run around the CBT left mmo toys and look for treasure? What does this have to do with this forum?

T
THe_Suicide 20.02.22

Well, sitting idly by is also not serious ... I'm not dragging anyone anywhere. I myself came across such a topic somewhere, so I decided that someone might be interested in this game.

What is wrong with what I wrote?

L
Life is shit 20.02.22

I've been playing since Gracia Final and now, unfortunately, everything is only for the worse.
--
Drop of whole things cut
Classes reduced
The PC system was killed (before the PC could live its own life, then it was cut off more and more...)
Solo lock for high lvl is almost non-existent
Now things are not lost on death
It is not possible to devel
PA cut off by adena
--
-
Recently they put the harmony on the ruof, it got even worse. It's not clear for whom they made the solo lok Labyrit of Kartia, they leaked it 4 times. It's simple.
It looks like it was made specifically to be there.
---
I'm already silent that when there are thousands of people in Aden, the FPS approaches zero and at the same time loads only 1 core of the processor out of 4.
------------
In general, wretchedness, despondency and stupidity. I'll try to play Aion, all my friends have gone there, but what happens if I don't, I'll wait for Tera on the roof.
-
Webwish It's
immediately obvious that you're not a hardcore player.(

W
Webwish 20.02.22

THe_Suicide,
Well, let's start with an advertising post in the flood. Frankly advertising. Well, hints at the advertising and introductory blog on the l2 forum. That's what got me interested in this question. I know the trends of local flooders-spammers-advertisers. But I hope that there will be no further advertising)

Life is shit, It’s
immediately obvious that you are not a hardcore player. (
Where is it visible?

I’m already silent that when there are thousands of people in Aden, the FPS approaches zero and at the same time loads only 1 core of the processor out of 4.
It's always been that way, and that's the beauty of the Lineage engine.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 20.02.22

I got tired of playing exactly 4 years ago - and I don’t play that much anymore. saddened and upset by the chronicles after the 4th. (

N
Nefesh 20.02.22

I haven't played for 1-2 years

a
aqua85 20.02.22

No. Everything depends on the server.

44loc 20.02.22

He left the ruof, although he spent 2 years of his life on it. I gave the account to one of my friends - maybe they are still interested in what will happen next, someone like me doesn’t like the new chronicles. I downloaded a server with Lineage II High Five, if so I really want to drive mobs ... in splendid isolation))

44loc 20.02.22

It's very similar to the club of * former alcoholics * I judge by myself)))

Online addiction, it's hard to get off .... you can replace it with something, but I can say about the game itself - this project was a success for the Koreans !!!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.02.22

Are you tired of playing LA2?
I haven't even started yet. =)

|
|Tiger| 20.02.22

I got tired from the 3rd day of my acquaintance with this game, I’ll say more, I didn’t like the game so much that I forgot about it next week, then I completely deleted it.

D
DickStar 20.02.22

L2Enmity.com. High Five x15 with Auto Farm.