3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinji 20.02.22 06:39 am

Where can I get armor and weapons of C, B, A and S ranks? (Lineage 2)

Hello, I started playing Lineage 2 not long ago and faced such a "problem": I got to C rank, but there is nothing to equip the Persian with... I know that C grade armor is sold in the Luxury shop, but there for some crystals, and where to get them? or is there another way to get equipment C (B, A, S, S80)? I must say right away that I play on a sparsely populated server, the markets are not teeming with gnomes selling gear (If I missed a similar topic in the forum, please give a link.
Thank you very much.
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
PunisheR2018 20.02.22

Items up to B rank (D and C) can be bought in a regular store, better in Giran, now an update has already been released and in the Luxor you can already buy items B and A rank for adena and 2-3 times cheaper than before.

S
Shinji 20.02.22

In fact, while such an update is not observed, I will wait, thanks. But if, nevertheless, on the server where I play, such convenience will not be provided, then how? I was advised to create a gnome and craft the gear myself, but I don’t know where to get the recipes I need and where do these mysterious crystals come from?

S
Shinji 20.02.22

... I mean armor B, A, S and S80

P
PunisheR2018 20.02.22

And, now it’s clear, you play on some incomprehensible server, the chronicles on which are already old, I play on ruoff and an update came out on 12/28/10, and you could always buy C gear in the store.

S
Shinji 20.02.22

Yes, I found C :) I’m a little unlucky with ruoff, I play on the Perm server, before C gear is sold in stores, but I don’t know where to get the rest

P
PunisheR2018 20.02.22

Switch to ruoff better, there are always a lot of people, a lot of traders and the latest chronicles.

N
NecroNAID 20.02.22

Schinji
Once there is nowhere to buy - craft. Nothing else) Well, unless you ask the admin, since the server is in your city.

S
Shinji 20.02.22

no, not in mine

S
Shinji 20.02.22

as I understand it, you need to create a gnome, knock out recipes, resources, etc., right?

P
PunisheR2018 20.02.22

Raise the bounty hunter (gnome) to lvl 60 at least, but better higher, res will be better and will fall more.

S
Shinji 20.02.22

Thanks

x
xGRUBERx 20.02.22

D&S in store, best in Giran. Starting with In craft, but you can make Zubei and Avadon for crystals. A and S are only craftable, but sometimes, if you're lucky, they can drop from mobs.

P
PunisheR2018 20.02.22

You are CEP, I already wrote this, look at the dates of the posts.

b
bgille 20.02.22

question. but you can’t complete quests and get them for them, I don’t remember exactly what it’s called, but let there be valor points. we used them to change clothes of rank D and rank C. is it possible to also change these points for rank B and where can I get them? (

W
Webwish 20.02.22

What are these chronicles? :)

44loc 20.02.22

bgille
Well ... then it's easier //gmshop :)

D
DickStar 20.02.22

L2Enmity.com. High Five x15 with Auto Farm.