3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazuhira Miller 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Xbox interface (solution) and Character Name in English! (Elden Ring)

I hope I'm not the only one :) who for 1-3 hours could not figure out how to make the game display the PC layout and interface, lazia at the same time on the forums, etc.!) Solution: in the Game Settings in the "Sound and Screen" tab, find below Device for on-screen prompts and put the keyboard and mouse there!) And the character name, in the Windows settings, just delete the Russian language temporarily, leaving only the English layout, go into the game, make the name in English, exit and install the new Russian layout and that's it! )
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ocean_CJle3 25.02.22

Kazuhira Miller
Thank you, very helpful!
You can not delete the language, but simply the English layout up in the list.

A
Ababkov Denis 25.02.22

Thank you Kazuhira Miller

P
PhysxN 25.02.22

To change the language, just press Win + Space, this always changes the language, unlike Shift + Alt or Shift + Ctrl

L
Lakurama 25.02.22

It's much easier, my friends. It is enough to select the English keyboard layout before starting the game. No dancing with a tambourine is required.

V
VEGASENTER 18.03.22

You are the savior!

y
yanmetkiy 18.03.22

I called my Persian numbers :D

_
_Mahoney_ 18.03.22

With the layout, everything is very simple, select the display mode in the window, click on the language, select English, and immediately click on the character name on the window, as soon as you enter it, alt + enter, and you don’t need to delete Russian or put English in priority for the early ones.