3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiabloDragon 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Gamepads (Elden Ring)

What gamepads are fully supported? (with the display of icons from the gamepad, everyone is interested, even switch pro controller)
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
mihanboyn 25.02.22

From the Xbox 360 gamepad wired, all the rules. Full support.

T
Tsumi15 25.02.22

And how to play with DS4? And then my character can only walk and turn the camera himself. In Darks, there was no such problem, and with a program for a gamepad, the same thing with a camera

2Garin Zme 18.03.22

From Xbox One (model 1708) supported?

M
Madpumpkin2 18.03.22

As an option, the black 8bitdo adapter supports all gamepads, including Dual Sense. Or cheaper, brown, it has everything except xbox gamepads.

I have a brown one, I play on Dual Shock 3.

F
Freund Benno 18.03.22

All gamepads work, but you need to run it through big pictures in steam. In the bigpictures settings, select the desired gamepad, then go to the game library there, find this game, and go to the settings there as well, select the gamepad forcibly, and launch the game there. I checked it on my dualsense on a pirate.

N
Naruto 18.03.22

Freund Benno Like
this?

Spoiler not working

V
VelSilk 18.03.22

My dualsense is not working. when connected, the camera just starts spinning and I can only run. Vyser, not a game

F
Freund Benno 18.03.22

narutomaru
Do you have any gamepad emulation programs installed?

r
ruslan_dzusev 18.03.22

The gamepad did not work in any way, after trying tips from the Internet, I was able to solve it by downloading x360ce specifically for x64 and adding the exe of the game, and setting the settings:

A
AxiDexios 18.03.22

I got a DS4 gamepad through the InputMapper program

y
yanmetkiy 18.03.22

through DS4 you need to activate the Hide DS4 Controller option, with it I got 4 dualshock

N
Next3 18.03.22

yanmetkiy
And where is this option activated?

z
zero sleep 18.03.22

yanmetkiy Is
n't it easier to add the game to Steam? That's how it works

N
N1ko64 18.03.22

xs nothing helps for dualsense

S
Sanchelius 18.03.22

I tried the way through the big picture, nothing. Gamepad from XBOX one. The buttons in the menu are displayed, but the gamepad itself does not respond.

P
Poluprovodnik 18.03.22

Gamepad MSI Force GC20 v2. The game did not see the controller in any of the 4 available modes. Although in the same God of war everything works. In the end, everything worked, but only if I turn off the keyboard and mouse immediately after starting the game. Then, when the game has already started, you can connect them back. Strange glitch, I hope this jamb will be fixed in the next patch...

A
Alex Hawk 18.03.22

Through DS4Windows it is played normally, in any game, if you have dualshock or dualsens.

K
KrizTk 18.03.22

Does everyone have box hints when playing on a PS gamepad? Not to say that it is critical, but it would be nicer to see circle / triangle symbols instead of Y / B

V
Van Dorin 18.03.22

KrizTk
Yes, buttons for PS gamepads have not been delivered to PC yet...

P
Poluprovodnik 18.03.22

Poluprovodnik wrote:
Strange glitch, I hope this cant be fixed in the next patch...
In patch 1.02.3, the problem was fixed when the game does not see the gamepad for some. At least now I don't have to turn off the keyboard before starting the game ..