3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazuhira Miller 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Summon sign, network game!!! (Elden Ring)

Guys, I'll burn out with this game now ... in general, the beginning of the game, both are 1 lvl with a friend, both have fingers! near the small statue, the sign of the call is from me or from a friend, it doesn’t matter and we don’t see each other! even tried with a password! in the main menu, online play, etc. everything is included and the selection of players, they even tried to turn it off, you never know ... and nifiga ... he just doesn’t see my call sign in any way ((((help, what could be the problem ?? here I look, someone had the same problem they did not see each other.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaskad131 18.03.22

as I read, you need a special elixir to see the signs of the call

K
Kazuhira Miller 18.03.22

Kaskad131
and without him, in any way chtol ??? it costs 1 thousand runes, and if you died on the boss with a friend, then buy a new one for 1 thousand ... this is complete nonsense!

a
anti_Alien 18.03.22

Kazuhira Miller You
can create them yourself. You need to buy a book from the first merchant.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Kazuhira Miller
To play with a friend in co-op you need:
1) a crooked finger from the starting location;
2) a summoning potion (purchased from a merchant or crafted from the 1st single flower that grows almost everywhere and, in fact, at least chew them with your ass (you can carry about 30 potions with you, plus a lot in storage)).
Crafting recipes are sold from the same merchant and are cheaper than potions, so it’s more profitable to buy them.

How it works: you and your friend go to the network game settings and put your password there, your friend draws a call sign in a predetermined place, you drink a potion, some time passes and you get his sign.

Now the answer to the question why the summoning potion is a prerequisite to see other people's summoning signs. This morning I called Hidetaka at work and he explained that this restriction is made so that the player sees the signs of the call only when he wants it.

K
Kazuhira Miller 18.03.22

Wing42
Thank you very much!!! yesterday I realized that I need to buy a potion or craft it, but you must admit, this is such nonsense ((((what kind of potion ?!( why couldn’t it be stupid to put a password and draw a call sign and so that your sidekick can see it ... no need a potion some kind of use to see a sign, such nonsense finally!!! also, do you need to drink this potion at the Pool??? to see other people's signs? and about the Little Golden Figurine, what it gives, I can’t understand? he draws something in front of me and everything PPC ... draws and nothing happens, what is this MZF for?

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Kazuhira Miller
I don't know how the summon pool works because I don't use it.
And the potion is a top idea from Hiditaka's side, since now the area around is not dotted with signs of summoning various altruists and the player sees them only when he wants to.