3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niss87 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Sorceress Sellen (Elden Ring)

Actually, where can I find this young lady? She sells spell recipes
56 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 25.02.22

niss87
Ruins of the Settlement (where poisonous evil flowers), in the dungeon

n
niss87 18.03.22

Found, purchased! Are there other spell merchants in the game besides the sorceress Sellena?

W
Wing42 18.03.22

niss87
Not excluded.
If you are interested, then to the south, not far from this place, there is a camp guarded by homeless people, Mr. Dudts, infantry and two magicians, next to one of which lies a scroll with witchcraft.
And a large rapier in a box right at the entrance.

n
niss87 18.03.22

Can you upload a screenshot of the map with the camp marked?

n
niss87 18.03.22

W
Wing42 18.03.22

niss87
Somewhere around here.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

niss87
There will be a local cleric in the castle.

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

niss87 wrote:
Are there any other spell merchants in the game besides the sorceress Sellena?
Here sits a friend.
Spoiler

A
Azralim 18.03.22

Good day, the question was opened by Sellen, then he went to the weeping island in the ruins of the scourge of witches, where he found in the basement, Sellen, again chained. How to save her, since there is no one to give the scrolls to ...

p
pavlik-morozov 18.03.22

Azralim
Then there will be a place in the location for "laundering sins" and after that she will "resurrect"

V
Vladislav128 18.03.22

pavlik-morozov
And please tell me where this place is. I accidentally aggroed her and she is now an enemy. I play as a mage, and now there is no one to learn scrolls with new spells

a
amefox 18.03.22

Vladislav128
I killed that chained woman at all, now selenium is not in the old place .. what should I do?

V
Vladislav128 18.03.22

amefox
This is the place of cleansing sins and should help. The only thing I found on the Internet is the link below. But I haven't checked it myself yet.
https://device4game.ru/elden-ring-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C% D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BD%D1 %83%D1%8E-%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%83-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE/

D
Dim4ik126 18.03.22

amefox
didn't figure it out?

a
amefox 18.03.22

Dim4ik126
Alas, no) I created a paladin with prayers

D
Dmitry Gugu 18.03.22

If Selene is killed in that dungeon, then her quest will be ruined completely (Yes, she has a quest). You need to go through the game to Liurnia (Pile of water and the academy of magicians), and then go up the left side of the plateau. There you can go to Kariya's estate, after which there will be 3 towers, in one of which you can start the quest with Rennie. This quest takes a long time to paint, but during its execution it will be necessary to go to Sellen again, so her quest will continue. In the end, after fulfilling her requests, she will ask to be released from this dungeon, it will be possible to come to the body in the dungeon and get the source stone from it. As written in its description, "If implanted into a suitable new body, Sellena will be reborn." Does anyone know where that suitable body might be?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Dimitri Gugu wrote:
Does anyone know where this suitable body might be?
Next to the Seluvis tower. Hidden cellar in ruins. You need to make a roll, for example, on the floor and the path to the basement will open.
Spoiler

s
soulfox 18.03.22

By the way, Selena does have a quest. I recently took Azur's magic. Returned now to the ruins of the settlement to Sellen. Talked to her. She offered to become her student and there was a dialogue about Azur, now she asks to find Lusat.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

So. If anyone wants to complete her quest. Then you need to find the body of the magician Azur.

In the ruins of the settlement, in the basement, talk to her. She will give a quest and ask you to find the body of another magician - Lusat and give you the key.
Look for near the town of Sellia. from the Temple of the Plague (located to the right of the city, at a height)

Take this tombstone and the undead magician as a landmark. Just hit the rock behind this slab with your sword. A passage to the dungeon will open.
Inside, you will almost immediately run into a dead end. Hit the wall again. It will happen twice. If you go deep into the dungeon, you will reach the fog and the boss. The reward will be a spell.
Spoiler
But Lusat himself is at the bottom of the dungeon. You will need to jump on large crystals in the second room. Find the blue seal and you already have the key to it. Behind her will be Lusat.
Spoiler

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Return to Selen in the ruins and talk to her. She will say that her real body is imprisoned in the ruins of the witch's scourge. Let's go there
Spoiler
The sorceress will give us her source-stone.
Spoiler We
return with him to the basement next to the Seluvis tower (above in this thread there is a hint on how to find him)
It also has a hidden room. You have to hit the wall.
Spoiler
Now you can trade with her here.

And as far as I understand, you can continue the quest, but I do not have an executioner. Maybe I didn't complete another quest for this.
Who can tell you about the festival quest? Radan's murder is not it?