3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Is it worth buying the game now? (Elden Ring)

I wanted to go through the previous gears from From software, deamon souls, dark souls 1-2-3 and sekiro before the ELden ring, maybe it's worth doing this?
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
aeppoell 25.02.22

If there is time, yes. But you can immediately hack into the last one, it's worth it.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

aeppoell
everyone complains about optimization and anti-cheat

A
Alexandr_Mercer 25.02.22

wait a week or two, let them finish it with patches, and so the kaef game

001fess 25.02.22

if there is m2 ssd, then it will be playable.

a
aeppoell 18.03.22

on a regular ssd. it's all good too. Sags sometimes, but not so disgusting as to cause discomfort

a
aeppoell 18.03.22

I have an i5 10 generation 3060 card with 16 RAM and ssd, it plays comfortably. You can download the torrent to see how it will be for you. For me, this is one of the best games of the last 10 years. But everyone has different tastes. If you liked the previous parts, then I think this one will please you.

B
Beirut 18.03.22

Kostya_Evd xs
while the game has a lot of problems,
but if you replay in DS, you will just get tired of the monotony
, this game is still the same DS

r
raspisnoy1 18.03.22

I'm on a 1050Ti. The game is on an SSD (portable), i7-3770 16 GB RAM + 50 swap
1080p high settings (they are in a package, i.e. I didn’t twist any heavy shadows / reflections with handles),
53-27 frames gives out in average (where how). Fails, but without friezes. In short, it is played more comfortably than GOW.
2 Departure was at the very beginning (understood) Monique at 144 Hz had to be cut to 60. I thought I wouldn’t start it on my junk, but everything turned out to be normal. A couple more patches and in general I hope it will be in order.

Y
Your bucket 18.03.22

Buy immediately in dollars and 32 frames don't forget to help this indie company with optimizon

N
Nicholas Ololai 18.03.22

Now there is definitely no point in playing Elden Ring, because this is a trite beta version with all the consequences. I think in a couple of months - half a year, there will be the most relish

S
Serpentrage 18.03.22

There were no flights, I did not see any bugs in 35 hours. Before the patch, there were places in open areas with micro fps drops from 60 to 40, but this is in a couple of seconds. There were no drawdowns in castles - dungeons. After the patch, they disappeared in the world.

J
James16rus 18.03.22

Normally played on ps5, in the version for ps4, 60 fps keeps stable

s
soulfox 18.03.22

legusor
This is not true. I don't really like souls. Tried every game except bloodborne and demon souls. Dropped every time. Didn't make it to the very end. But I read ENT on the net. Watched some of the endings. Just out of curiosity. Because they manage to create a unique atmosphere in their games. Very gloomy, dark, without a light - a real apocalypse. Fantasy. Personally, in my opinion, they are even too good at it. I miss the change of mood - the game always keeps you feeling sad, dejected, or anxious and tense. And the music, the sounds, are very conducive to this. Stylistics and animations are very recognizable and even if they have certain disadvantages, they have quite a few advantages.
No one could make a similar game. Therefore, DC and Elden Ring are unique. Yes, they are similar to each other. But there is no such thing on the market anymore.
And why is Elden ring good? He is huge. It is really huge both in size and content. He is a complex bitch and in some places very. He does not try to be fashionable and does not lead you (the player) by the hand like a child. Here, just like in the old days, the NPC tells you that somewhere he needs a damn thing and you really yourself, stomp your feet there with only a vague description of where it is and what you need. No markers. Even a magazine with quests is fucking here! No! It is very desirable to write down everything in a notebook, in order to remember who sent you, where and why. And this is just captivating. You get a unique experience. This is nowhere else. And if it still comes to you - I'm afraid you will be like a drug addict, waiting for the next game from the Fromes, because no one else does this.

J
James16rus 18.03.22

legusor
Don't la-la, good game.

D
Danrock 26.03.22

soulfox
how beautifully and accurately you described the game. indeed, it takes you back to the times when games were made for the sake of gameplay, and not in order to watch movies with credits. mechanics, gameplay and atmosphere, that's what keeps this game and it's cool!