3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kartonkratos 25.02.22 05:46 pm

The solution for those who do not have the Russian language! (Elden Ring)

Go to the root folder of the game and find the steam_emu file, open it with notepad or whatever you like! find the line language=english, and rename it to russian.
If it gives an error that it is not possible to save the file, then just right-click on the steam_emu file, select properties, then general, and attributes will be written at the bottom, and uncheck the read-only checkbox there, and after that the Russian language will appear in the game!
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 25.02.22

Who is this solution for? For those who spit the game or something. People can’t even read a couple of lines, under any distribution it is written how to do it

K
Kartonkratos 25.02.22

agula98 It's
just that some people don't know, and they already asked this question in the optimization section, I answered the person and then decided to create a separate topic so that others would not litter this question! and in general that you are so aggressive, not everyone who spits the game will not buy it later, I downloaded a pirate to understand whether the game will go to me or not, since I am not a fan of dark souls games! Sekiro is even more or less gone! and we'll see this one, if it comes in, I'll buy it so that you can drive it in multiplayer.

J
Just_Pepper 18.03.22

Thank you Kartonkratos
)

s
slavasan 30.06.22

agula98
What the hell are you doing here, smart guy, if you're so gifted?