3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flintorama 17.11.19 03:11 am

Jagged alliance 2, stopped coming products from Bobby ray. (Jagged Alliance 2)

Hello everybody. Need help.
Caught the glitch stopped coming products from Bobby ray. Do not have even a letter of notification that the goods are delivered. I.e. when the order is made, he is still on the way, in the orders list you can see it (when the order was made and a list of purchases). But at the moment when the moment the goods to be delivered, the order just disappears and the product comes. He does not appear in airport Drassana. And not even receive a letter that the goods delivered. This bug appeared in the middle of the game. At first everything came up fine.

Any thoughts how to fix this?

PS Gave money Pablo at the first meeting and he did not steal.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kimchik 17.11.19

Flintoramaдля start, send a funeral wreath Degrade... check it at all does Bobbyray...

D
Droid85PL 17.11.19

The same bug I have. And reports of shipping no. And not in the middle, and almost at the beginning of the game. Once the goods are in the 400$ came in and all. The following order is made only after the previous one. Without this store sucks to play interest in the game in order falls, because to Balima another shove and shove... (without cheating) :)

R
Rolemanser 17.11.19

Flintorama
Version of the game and who the publisher is? Beech, kakela, what edition 1.02 regular or gold?

R
Rolemanser 17.11.19

Droid85PL
You have what version of the game?