3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ephew 25.02.22 06:15 pm

Launch problems (Elden Ring)

Hello everyone again!
Just a week ago there were problems with the start of Warhammer, and now with Elden.
And the problem is this: downloaded, unpacked and .... an error with eac.
I tried to find a solution in tyrnet, but the game was just released, I'm unlikely to find it quickly. So if anyone knows a solution to this problem, please let me know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Kuklinov 25.02.22

Place these files in C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoaming EasyAntiCheatGameLauncher

E
Ephew 25.02.22

Nikita Kuklinov
And where are these files? I got up early on purpose, and then there were problems with the launch. :(

N
Nikita Kuklinov 25.02.22

So in this folder they should be after the correct installation, I didn’t have them

V
Venom2355 25.02.22

Nikita Kuklinov
and where can I get them?

S
Shogun Goose 25.02.22

I have a problem of a different kind, the anti-cheat is loading, after that a white screen, the elden ring process is suspended in the task manager and after a minute it crashes. Checked the integrity of files in steam - everything is ok.

N
Nikita Kuklinov 25.02.22

Venom2355
Took from a person who was able to run "out of the box", without errors

V
Venom2355 25.02.22

Thank you Nikita Kuklinov
, everything worked)

h
hom123171 25.02.22

Nikita Kuklinov
helped thank you very much

D
DangerHawk80 25.02.22

ShogunGoose
I have the same problem. Have you solved it?

D
DangerHawk80 25.02.22

I solved the problem, if after an easy anti-cheat the game crashes on the Bankai-Namco splash screen, then you need to disable the City Overlay in the Steam settings, I ran the game as an administrator.

S
Shimuto 25.02.22

It is necessary to remove this garbage "anti-cheat" nafig. I'm waiting for some kind of crack for the steam version so that multiplayer without anti-feces works.

L
Leonta 18.03.22

AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 4 giga on this video card and i7 4th (Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-4790_CPU_@_3.60GH) generation even does not start, but will it work in principle? Comp will change only the floor output The Witcher 4