3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MacJluHa 17.11.19 03:11 am

Hard bug in The following. (Dying Light)

I was just in shock. Playing on ps4 pro. I have connected to the player, and we went to clean up the socket jumpers. Right out of the nest I threw in lobby mode, I'm a zombie, and in the Slums. Where usually appears a hunter I showed up for the human and zombies didn't touch me. Then I'm from another game, and appear in the tower, and the prologue starts again (where after a bite I woke up in my bed). Then I decide to go to the Slums but I'm on the 18th floor and can't get out (he was barricaded in the story, and I already passed). I restart the game, go to The following, in additionally change the assignment for finding faith, start applications, but again I appear in the slums with the task of emergency breakdown. To remove sohranenie very sorry, 250 is ur legend himself., about 200 hours in the game and the right inventory is overloaded with Golden swords and axes.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capp 17.11.19

MacJluHa
Kid to success was not was not my lucky day.

K
Kyarov 17.11.19

Same problem what to do cannot enter the following throws in the slums che do?

D
DrevnijBaobab 09.03.21

Hi, I have the same bullshit today, do you know how to fix this without deleting the save?

L
LeviafanI666I 05.08.21

Also, the most bullshit, only people joined me and threw me into the slums ... Even though she can't enter the following ...