3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dssctv_wq 25.02.22 07:07 pm

Lost Dog from the junkyard (Fallout 4)

I met Jin, bargained Dog from him from a landfill, he lived in my settlement, at one moment noticed that he was nowhere to be found, lost another couple of weeks of real time, thought mb got bugged and would appear, but no. Entered prid 00176337 into the console, did not appear. Put a second booth, did not appear. I put a terminal to track the settlement, it's not there. Set a trap for dogs, does not appear. I thought mb charisma was not enough and he fled to another settlement due to an excess of settlers, pumped charisma, also looked at settlements, nowhere to be found. The level of happiness in the settlement is above 75. How can I find it? MB can somehow call Jin through the console and break him through the console?

Also the second question. I just found out that you can get a cat. I put the bowl down while I wait. I decided to speed up the process and set a trap, writes that there is not enough bog meat. I found swamps for 6 units, but when I try to build, they say I have 0. The meat is in the character's inventory. Why can't I build?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dssctv_wq 25.02.22

And in general, how many dogs can you get and how?

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

dssctv_wq wrote:
And in general, how many dogs can you get and how?
A non-aggressive super mutant lives in Far Harbor, in a crashed plane. Here you can buy different canines from him, including nominal ones. And send them to different settlements.

t
tchuzhy 25.02.22

dssctv_wq
For cages with cats, you only need meat of a soft-shelled bog (something like that)
. In Sanctuary, for example, there are several booths for dogs, she can lie in any. You can meet Jin as much as you like, just travel on foot, not fast travel.

d
dssctv_wq 25.02.22

tchuzhy
I have a base in Sanctuary, where I cleaned everything in 0, dismantled the booth including. I have a bell to gather everyone in one place, I constantly use it, before the Dog from the dump was also suitable, as far as I remember, now only Psina is coming. Nevertheless, the problem was solved by installing 2 booths. Before I lost about 5 hours of real time.
If you meet Gene, he will be interested in selling more dogs... The dog
trap worked, only there was an aggressive dog, died in a split second before he could get out.
The cat never showed up, even though the settlement's happiness never dropped below 75.
Another interesting point, my number of charisma before this situation with the loss of the dog apparently rested on the ceiling, there were 20 residents, I called them to the bell, there really were 20 residents including Psina, but I didn’t observe Dogs from the dump, now with the presence of this Dog , the number of inhabitants is also displayed 20. I did not check it at the terminal.

d
dssctv_wq 25.02.22

I also did not find clear information about the maximum possible number of inhabitants. Who knows?