3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LancNoDance 25.02.22 07:07 pm

Flash drive issues

Hello guys, this is the first time I've encountered such a problem.
I insert the flash drive into the computer and every second such a window appears.

I tried 7 different flash drives and with all the same. This window pops up every second !!! Until I get the flash drive back. (on another computer everything is fine)
BUT! When I insert an external HDD, everything is ok. The data is transferred and downloaded to the external hard drive. The problem is observed only with flash drives. Tell me which way to dig, otherwise I'm at a loss.
ZY If you click on format, then an error pops up that formatting is not possible.
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 25.02.22

Firewood on usb updated? The connector is alive, it contacts, it's not gouging? Well, then call the service (c) Flash drives also die of age, first the data transfer speed drops, then such a circus with ponies begins, and on different computers in different ways.

L
LancNoDance 25.02.22

requiemmm
Firewood updated, litsuha vin10.

In the task manager, everything that is connected with the CSS also checked everywhere they write that the firewood has been updated to the latest version.

Really the first time such crap. Grezda tried everything, which are from the motherboard behind the computer, which are displayed on the front panel of the case and which are on the USB hub. Everywhere is the same. On the computer, there are no left-handed programs and repacks of games. For some reason, he does not want to read flash drives. I even dug out an external hard drive that is 8 years old and everything is ok with it (it also connects via usb) And it doesn’t read flash drives both old and new. PPC.

J
John14b 25.02.22

Show the properties of the flash drive (from the general section), the file system may have crashed.

L
LancNoDance 25.02.22

John14b
Yes, it flew off, on each of the 7 flash drives that I tried. Everything was working 4 days ago.

Attempts to format the result do not give.

And until I pull out the flash drive, the desktop turns into this.

J
John14b 25.02.22

LancNoDance
I had something similar with a hard drive when the file system was RAW, the drive would not open and the system offered to format it. The chkdsk command helped me. Try to restore the flash drive.