3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22 07:07 pm

Workbench Upgrade (Horizon: Forbidden West)

Actually the problem is in braided wire, where to look for it?
Any resources are enough to upgrade any item on the layout, but everywhere you need this ill-fated braided wire, which is so rare (randomly) and in a single copy is found in dead cars, just tin As if they were specially made so that because of one item nothing could be faster improve.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boni23 25.02.22

This wire in bulk. Kill cars and you will. I kill and I have her shaft

D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22

Boni23
No, it's not. There is almost no wire in them, only in "cool" cars. "
In short, I found where this wire is the most, in the rebel camps, in chests, the whole question is closed.

F
Fox534 25.02.22

DEDGAMER
I do not know if it is sold by merchants in this part, I did not play, in the previous one I only had stocks and replenished them. On the penultimate difficulty, I remember they were 5 fragments per unit. I immediately bought 200-300 pieces, since they fell from cars in Zero Dawn in very small quantities. I assume Forbidden West has the same system.

D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22

Fox534
In the last part, everything was very simple (because I went through it completely on a PC), no one has any problems there, because it’s a PC, and on the curling iron the first part didn’t go to me at all at first and I scored up to PC output. In the second part, I have not yet met merchants selling wire, but I still played a little.

J
Jay C 18.03.22

But I can’t find animals, no ducks, no jays, everyone runs everywhere, but not those that are needed.

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

Jay C
As you move west along the STORY on the map, they will appear, this is all done on purpose so that you cannot make a quick upgrade.

N
Nikita 18.03.22

Who knows where to find the supreme giant or where they sell his heart?