3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shanee8 25.02.22 07:23 pm

Point of No Return for Side Quests (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Connoisseurs, is there a point of no return for side quests? For example, you collect quests in the market, and then you go exactly according to the plot not in favor of the survivors, they can fail, or can all side quests be completed at any stage of the game? Or, due to inattention, I missed a couple of quests, then after learning about them in some kind of guide, come to the conclusion that they can’t be taken and completed already?
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis G 25.02.22

They say that some side effects can become unavailable at the moment when you pass from Old Willedor to the Central Loop. But in my experience, I haven't come across any. As the quests that I picked up there, for example, to search for Theodore, hung, they hung until the end of the game.
Most likely, some kind of near-plot quests may be covered if you suddenly decide to change sides without passing the previous quest.
Well, quests that involve people in the bazaar, the same local swindler, also need to be done before the windmill is blown up, because then the situation in the bazaar changes for some time, and with a certain confluence of elections, then forever (at the moment when you save people there from peacekeepers - you can't talk to them).
In short - yes, it's better not to take risks and make all the side effects of the bazaar to the windmill.