3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tongor 17.11.19 03:11 am

Impressions of the game (Frostpunk)

So the game has already appeared in the open (release). While shake, share experiences. MB who has time to play and have something to say?
37 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagger86 17.11.19

Game on the similarity of the surviving mars, banished, and the like... In General what there can be experience ))) all the same, only on a tiny territory (Ala Simcity 2013) On win 10 and gtx 1070 goes without problems on the highest.
Played an hour, we will see further. )

E
ELRASTA 17.11.19

For half an hour - not enough food, people are outraged stew instead of a soup, while resources are consistently in warehouses (except food for some reason), technology is evolving, scouts find new people, sometimes dying, to save them.
Feeling frosty Apocalypse-permanent strained + impact adoption of laws = a breath of fresh air in the game, the interest is there and this is important, though localized in some places is lame

K
Kvakensky 17.11.19

After the first frost of 70 patients. Was sitting at home sick, cancel work, in the area of comfort, the generator worked 2 power. Hospitals, of course, do not save, hurt for 2 days. As a result, the disease becomes severe, then cripple or death. That kind of nonsense.

v
vvd55555 17.11.19

Game - BOMB ! The feeling from a few hours of the game is spectacular ! 11 bit studios again did not disappoint !

m
militeli 17.11.19

cool game )) especially now when given the opportunity to choose between religion and Stalin (the order) :D choose the latter and becomes very fun
and in fact if it's still the most sophisticated survivalist of all because if it is too good ESTs will not and if it's too evil and so clear )

K
Kavaynik 17.11.19

Game bomb as gameplay and stylistically, all of these automatons, smoke, lights and snow, a perfect picture of steampunk.... although bad data the developer has not yet done.

He was surprised, but the first company passed the first time, survived 283 and lost about 128, although many quests of exploration and did not pass. The second company, which I think is even easier for a New Home, I failed, did not manage to fulfill all the requirements before the storms of the over throw of pitfalls. As they say, all the hype and when it seems that all is well, all is very bad.

S
SmertSneb 17.11.19

I do not understand why developed said something about the moral choices of the player etc. the Only thing that is required of the player is to keep the hope level and dissatisfaction at zero. No matter what laws/rules, etc. Most importantly, these scale.Good game, was no problem

f
faustinus 17.11.19

the game is very short, the plot people for 5-6 hours pass. It's not serious

F
Frol14 17.11.19

Cool game, but no replay value. I remember in the old Supreme Commander a few months bezvylazno played. In Factorio almost from the moment of its creation to play, and then a couple of evenings. Pass the map 1 times, killed about 6 Thu, cripples which made the prosthesis 5, the final storm without problems, because I am a Thrifty hamster has one. To play again on the same map the desires of odd no, for the meaning. Were used other cards, but not yet, the current 2 scenario. In Surviving mars though different cards and randomly tehi was, and here. Graphics and gameplay on top, cool steampunk atmosphere.

a
andrey30ru 17.11.19

A masterpiece! the 6 hours of the game are worth every penny, not seen anything like that for a long time. Yeah, no replay value, but it's worth it!

p
pashalet 17.11.19

Pros:
Atmosphere. It is beyond the pale. A few dozen people dying from the cold in the ice pit, whose only hope is working at the edge of a huge furnace generator. Internal raspody, draconian laws, death squads and... the inevitable approach of the ice storm.
It's all super. However, from the creators of This War of Mine another and do not wait.
Style. Again - absolute getting to the point. A kind of Victorian steam-punk, absolutely a safe choice for such a plot. Some steam automatron are worth.
Cons:
The replayability. It is not. Passed 1 times, enjoyed the story, learned the technological chips and narrative bases... everything. Impressions are excellent, but to go back to this again and again the desire arises. One hope - for interesting scripts and add-ons. Maybe they will make the necessary diversity.

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 17.11.19

The second day of playing without stopping. But I feel that we need new maps and it is desirable with possibility of development of not 1 of the settlement.

R
RaptoR BTR 17.11.19

Quite playable, but requires a lot of computer resources. The ultra 6-7гб RAM and 7-8GB of VRAM.

l
light-provad 17.11.19

Prohodnyak game 1 times. Went for 1 night 2 razes for both ways. Just do easy. Especially when the 2nd+ time you play. Nothing interesting and was forgotten.

R
RTYWD 17.11.19

The game is boring,on the fan,not my genre at all though I love strategy,but this is not caught nothing

K
KazymirZyba 17.11.19

Spoilers every harsh day of a new era, the era of the survival of mankind, the captain was getting harder. Showing generosity and compassion to the requests and pleas of people for help, he began to realize that for the survival of the species requires sacrifices and who knows what part you will have to sacrifice, in order that man would not have sunk into the abyss of space, as a relic of a past stage of evolution of the universe, and continued to represent the crown of life and intelligent consciousness, the now icy ice - Land. The stronger the frost, those people became harder, the more that progress and development are still modest settlements had to stop for a minute. Extra long, if not round-the-clock shifts in factories, the brutal peace officers on the streets, sorting the patients and public executions - all that gave life a bright color of the autocratic regime. Even with the corpses nedotykomka to better times was not with honors, as was customary from time immemorial, and used them as fertilizer in greenhouses. All, just to survive! Because the storm was getting closer. The captain was ready, and people need to be willing to make sacrifices and not give meaningless principles and morality, to violate a clearly drawn plan of saving mankind. To survive and be born again the whole city, the capital of the entire world - the city of new London.
What can I say - this is the highest score you can put, story of a real-time strategy on the development of survival. It is almost a new genre, or at least very fresh look. The level of empathy is simply incredible and it would seem - not what the individual and to the whole city. The game is incredibly addictive and forcing myself to really pochuvstvovatj that's what the captain. A stunning soundtrack. I have nothing more to add, it's worth playing.

K
KONSSTA 17.11.19

Ooh ..... all go to sleep...., and the game I just thought I'd come and see me around...... And here is the afternoon, evening and midnight, I haven't seen!

A
AndreySol 17.11.19

How many enthusiastic snot all over the next vyser.

M
Malderon 17.11.19

For me it is repeatable, with great pleasure to now pass on a more complex level...And still have two scenarios! The game is the bomb, definitely.

V
VniKuDA 17.11.19

Played in the pirates eventually bought the license...