3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 17.11.19 03:12 am

The passing game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello! How long is the storyline during the game? Interesting if realized in the game?, How best to play where you can read tips on the game or who may briefly describe. And can alone beat the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homikator 17.11.19

Somewhere around 20 maybe, if I don't hurry

R
Renegad242185 17.11.19

MR.Homikator
And after that? the end? and all ...

m
moonchild69 17.11.19

Renegad242185
I have 82 hours left with DLS, and the ridiculous hours of about 50

A
Andryuha 380V 17.11.19

Renegad242185
After completing the story the game is just beginning, unless you have bought all the dlc.

G
GumaSt 17.11.19

Renegad242185
After the story,as written above,everything is just beginning,you will find an endless farm of Classified armor and completing the build,that would somehow win in a shootout. The dark area in the game is dead unfortunately,pvp there rarely is,and if they find then there will be a dad of this game,and can only recommend this game if you like to farm and + in the game, the atmosphere is good. As for the plot,as for me he's not finished at all,we just got six games all,I hope in part 2 of this perfection will not.Solo more-or-less playable,though on high difficulties without experience and gear do not go far in solo

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 17.11.19

global events rules of papermill in the past week is the first in which I participated

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 17.11.19

Neformal Thriller and stloc

H
Homikator 17.11.19

Renegad242185
And then grind, grind and again grind.

F
FullUltraGamer 17.11.19

hosted single-player campaign, my game version is gold, there is a DLTS Tunnels or the Cave, where in short each level is procedurally generated, is the type of battle Royal DLC where 4 on 4 kupeessa with other players, but after completing the main campaign, there is still a couple of side missions, but they screwed difficult one to play, recently held one where convicts seized the type of the installation of air defenses and shot down the helicopter, they should all be samskriti, the difficulty is that the prisoners just overtaken and they are all heavily armored, they were wet-wet, and all of them more and more, after 5-6 attempts alone to pass the mission, I decided to try using search for other players for co-op alone is unrealistic. In short, after 15 minutes of finding other players there were 3 dudes with a higher level agent, so we have this mission took 3 hours and died 15 times and it is four of, despite the fact that the guys gun was abruptly my. In short, the hat one to play, yesterday I tried to choose a few different missions and I'm over 40 minutes barely found one guy to help, who, after two deaths out of the squad. My question is so long looking and not finding anyone because no one plays this game or nobody wants to play with me, or is it a bug in yubikov??? There is just such missions 6 pieces left, and alone I don't pass in any way, it is unreal

F
FullUltraGamer 17.11.19

Renegad242185 wrote:
Hello! How long is the storyline during the game? Interesting if realized in the game?, How best to play where you can read tips on the game or who may briefly describe. And can alone beat the game?
I passed all alone by myself, I the game has gone, gone on alone 30 hours, the fact that the main missions of the single there about 7 on each you will spend a maximum of half an hour - 40 minutes, but... to pass them all, your agent should be well pumped, and for this we need to pass a bunch of side effects and earn loot to buy weapons is normal, that it takes a lot of time. Missions in the game are largely identical, the action is not a hurricane, but I have no desire to play the game quickly ended and I don't know how to explain the phenomenon that the game is not boring. There is a problem after a single pass of the extra missions, one unreal, and to have arises. In General, the game is the bomb and I bought it for 350 rubles. Expect big discounts on the second part, I went very beta