3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical Russian 25.02.22 09:11 pm

Will I be able to unban my account or not? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Your account has been suspended due to Toxic Behavior. Such actions are a direct violation of the code, the provisions of which can be found here. Expression or content that may be considered illegal, threatening, offensive, vulgar, hateful, racist, sexist, offensive or obscene is prohibited. We have taken measures that will allow other players to have a positive gaming experience. From now on, your account will be completely blocked. You will no longer be able to participate in Rainbow Six Siege multiplayer games.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 25.02.22

typical russian
Options:
1st stop being toxic
2nd react normally to what is happening in the game
3rd if you played normally and you were banned by mistake
4th contact the Yubikov game support service, ask for an apology, maybe they will break it, but you need to write so be believed.

t
typical Russian 25.02.22

KIBERMAX,
I said in a text and voice chat for two days in a row that black people and gays are evil, I hate them, Putin and the Soviet Union, this NATO force will lose in the war. And what should I write to the support service about this? that I'm a typical mentally retarded Russian kaeser who went into the rainbow to troll players, and when I got a ban, now I'm crying and asking me to unban?

K
KIBERMAX 25.02.22

typical russian
I can only express my condolences then.

t
typical Russian 25.02.22

KIBERMAX I
'll go to KES to troll everyone

m
mrKaktak 25.02.22

typical russian
Spent)

K
KIBERMAX 25.02.22

typical russian
Well, yes, online games are designed just for this, to entertain yourself.

S
Sergjiei 25.02.22

typical russian
I'm glad people like you get banned.