3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 25.02.22 09:11 pm

Small lags with audio stuttering (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus)

Hello!

In short, there is a problem with the TMNT 2 Battle Nexus game. Her sound stutters and sometimes there are small lags in places. In the first mission, Splinter's phrase can generally be duplicated twice during the stutter. However, I had a version of the game where there was no such problem, and everything worked fine, however, after the death of the previous hard drive, all files, including this game, were lost forever. Therefore, I had to download another version of the game. I found on the rutracker a release of the original licensed version of the game with a crack to run without a disc in the drive, but the sound problems remained there. So, I wanted to ask, maybe someone knows where to get a normal version of this game, with corrected stuttering and without lags? Perhaps there is some fix for this game or something else that fixes this problem ??

An example of sound stuttering is in this video from 1:20 minutes:

By the way, I googled on this topic and they say that this game is not friendly with modern operating systems, but I just have Windows 7 x64. And yes, I tried to set compatibility with other OSes, but the situation only worsens and the game generally stops working normally. With the first part of this game in 2003, this problem is not observed, as well as with Mutant Melee. The 2007 game from Ubisoft also works fine. Only with Battle Nexus such troubles.
1 Comments
Sort by:
F
FANIS WEST 05.05.22

10 such a problem (but when you play with a gamepad, stuttering disappears, such a paradox)