3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diman4enko 25.02.22 09:12 pm

Problem with buying vehicles 1.5 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone, the problem with the purchase of transport does not receive messages. Only 1 message for the purchase of Galen G240 came in and all the reputation is already 27lvl. Has anyone had it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ocean_CJle3 25.02.22

At the beginning of the second act, the fixer Regina Jones will send a message to V about selling a car
, regardless of your lvl and reputation level.

d
diman4enko 25.02.22

Ocean_CJle3
So I'm already in the second act and this message has already arrived, and that's it, the rest do not come

A
ArXangel_ann 25.02.22

diman4enko
so it is necessary to carry out their tasks. If they don't know you, then what kind of cars are you waiting for?

c
cheezette 25.02.22

ArXangel_ann
not necessarily, already received a car offer from several fixers, until he took on any of their tasks, with the exception of Wakako Okado, where, according to the plot, you fulfill her request

A
ArXangel_ann 25.02.22

cheezette
is a must. Starting cars are given to you for reputation and if you entered the area (i.e. the fixer called you and met you). If you have not been in the area and / or the reputation on the street is 0, then there will be no offers.
For more advanced cars, you need to complete tasks in the area, then literally after each one spam with a typewriter will pour in

c
catastrofa3150 05.05.22

I went through all the orders of Wakako, but I didn’t receive a single message about the car from her, although I have been in the second act for a long time and the only transport that I have is a hank from Panama, which is given according to the plot, and the only car that is also on the second act offered to buy. I still can’t understand why, but I didn’t receive a single offer to buy vehicles :(

B
BlowWithTheFires 20.08.22

katastrofa3150
Same problem. Did you somehow decide?