3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 17.11.19 03:12 am

Freezes after installing a different graphics card

I bought a gtx 1070 on Craigslist. Installed, checked again farmakom, all the rules, went to battle 1 began to roll, frequent friezes, removed the Drava and put it again, nothing has changed. decided to put the old gtx 960 and it doesn't freezes at all. put back 1070, lowered the settings to the minimum and the Frisians lost. it is suspected that the PSU (aerocool vx 650 plus, it is still shit) don't pull 1070, because the power consumption on the minimum salary has fallen to the level of the gtx 960 - 120-125 watts. well can't vidyaha to misiti just.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 17.11.19

Miser pays.....well, you understand!

h
hyper1 17.11.19

Be3yH4eG
is that you on the none or block?)

h
hyper1 17.11.19

by the way, disabling smt at the BIOS, was 6 cores instead of 12 and friezes almost gone.

h
hyper1 17.11.19

in CPU dependent games 1070 friezes, with 960 they are not present. project cars 2 without a single frieze is 1070 with and without smt enabled

V
VinJa 17.11.19

check msi combustor with version 3.5.2.1 there is a feature run memory
Gpu memory burner choose 12GB and see how the spinning donut with friezes or smoothly

h
hyper1 17.11.19

VinJa
Спойлерhttp://pix.playground.ru/other/2874501/
inscription msi during the test spinning smoothly

V
VinJa 17.11.19

so with a map everything is OK. Problem is now need to search from drivers to software.
first test with the game
freezes in dx11 or dx12 ? try both modes

z.s. leave everything on ultra, and the geometry of the world (grid settings) on low and see what will change

h
hyper1 17.11.19

VinJa
friezes on any dx, so I think Windu to carry it is high time, if not help to buy a new PSU

h
hyper1 17.11.19

Dogma
with videhoe all the rules, all converge at the GPU z and the tests confirm this

m
meagarry 17.11.19

hyper1
The wood was removed with ddu?

h
hyper1 17.11.19

meagarry
Windows fresh

v
vitalik76 17.11.19

Author, are you sure that has become truly 1070-u? Or maybe everything like in this video
Spoiler
Regarding the PSU. In principle it is possible, although 1070-I'm not so much greedy, it's a 20-series guzzles as not in itself. You should check this map have any friends who have a none 10 series.

h
hyper1 17.11.19

vitalik76
1070 I have checked already. BP has a new take, nothing has changed

d
deniocek 17.11.19

Check in gpuz bus interface must be 16 v1.1

h
hyper1 17.11.19

deniocek
it's all good slave. table 16 B1.1, the game 3.0

L
Luka_gg 17.11.19

hyper1
At which point my PC freezes begin?
There is an opinion:
Where screenshots or video performance? Or a description of the frieze.
What characteristics of the PC - acceleration, charge, cooling, temperature?
SMT is the reason of freezes?
It is possible that the dispersal led to trolling system power VRM and at high load decreases the CPU multiplier and the frieze, you need to check.

h
hyper1 17.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, it's corny, did not disperse anything, temperature is normal, the frequency percent is not falling, constantly look for that. there is a great desire to score at all this year... and go to the console. gave a lot of money for a PC and here is what returns.... annoying!
gonna make a video blog later with friezes and lay out

v
vitalik76 17.11.19

Well, if 1070-1070 I do-I do it well. But before the Frisians with 960h was probably not on minimum settings, and now there are friezes on 1070 on the maximum. 1070-I have a good map, but to get to freesite it is possible. For example, in 4K resolution it might not be as good as expected. Well, the second option RAM. Perhaps friezes associated with it, especially if it is small (for example only 8Gb).

p
potter790 17.11.19

hyper1 has written:
what PSU (aerocool vx 650 plus, it is still shit) don't pull 1070,
Why he should not pull, she recommended 500W.
hyper1 has written:
there is a great desire to score at all this year... and go to the console. gave a lot of money for a PC and here what results.
How much?
Or are you hoping that changing only the graphics card you have everything on ultra will fly by itself? ))
Expect some miracles from AMD, it's like waiting for manna from heaven. :D
Accelerates, so if you took it. This Intel can not drive, and much better not to drive in the effluent they work significantly better than dispersed.
hyper1 has written:
in CPU dependent games 1070 friezes, with 960 they are not present.
Probably here the dog and rummaged. Try without overclocking, update the BIOS, put Windows from zero from under BIOS, initially do not put GeForce Experience, if there is Vin10 turn off the DVR, and the settings, and forced through the registry, there details in two ways:
https://click-storm.com/ru/articles/11721/
https://veisa.me/kak-otklyuchit-xbox-dvr-reestr/
At the same time can unnecessary functions turned off, it will also reduce the burden on Prots, though not much, but in the case of AMD so I think everything essential. :D
Will not help, accelerates percent. Well either sell it and take the console out, too. ;)

L
Luka_gg 17.11.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Why he should not pull, she recommended 500W.
Recommendation for novamov BP, in fact even less.
potter790 wrote:
Expect some miracles from AMD, it's like waiting for manna from heaven. :D
Play 1600S + GTX1080. No troubles. Properly collect, learn (1). The problem lies in the knowledge and literacy of the Assembly, it applies to Intel same.
potter790 wrote:
This Intel can not drive, and much better not to drive in the effluent they work significantly better than dispersed.
What NONSENSE!!!! Even this comment is not worthy. Waiting for proof, where such Kulibin gave - Stoke they work at times better than overclocked.
To collect and disperse learn (2).
By the way, that DVR the same theme with BIOS-om. Worth a try, the proof is I threw on the DVR, but I was off, just in, in any case useless feature.
Lokki what? You? Anyway you're a Professor with dual transitional 7600k CPU and Quad channel graphics card gtx 960! He fills that processors with k, allegedly, it is impossible to disperse.
Any Locke, he does not write anything to do with reality. Then soran for the comment-answer.
potter790 wrote:
Of course, because then merge
Of course, against the rigid upremacy 100%.
Rigidity is a property of the psyche and of human nature to strengthen and durable preservation and durability of any emotional state or conscious installation. For rigid individuals is not characteristic of the capacity for self-regulation, self-correction, because they do not changeable even under pressure from external influences.
potter790 wrote:
The proof will show where I wrote such nonsense?
Yes, any comment is NONSENSE. Otherwise can not be. This is ridiculous.