3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
experienced in games sinc 25.02.22 09:12 pm

How to find a game by looking like on Sony Playstation 1 (Dune 2000: Long Live the Fighters!)

Just do not write that you need to download the DUNE 2000 game itself from Sony Playstation 1. Because I could not fully describe the title of the topic. I ask you to give me an answer on how to find the DUNE 2000 game by the type and overview of the game type, and by the graphics like on Sony Playstation 1, BUT THAT THE CONTROL WAS ON THE MOUSE AND NOT ON THE KEYBOARD, AS IN THE DUNE 2000 COMPUTER GAME. Please indicate the address where you can download such a game, with such controls!
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pie without an opinion 25.02.22

This game is exclusive to PS. Download the emulator and set the mouse control. Or play a newer game: http://www.playground.ru/games/emperor_battle_for_dune/

M
Max_69rus 25.02.22

yeah well, on PS it's much worse! lag when there are a lot of units!

O
Osos 25.02.22

Help me find the game
I played it in 2017-2018, the game for android. Monsters spawn on a limited map with an animation of coming out of the ground, and your task is to pick up spawning weapons and beat the monsters. A top-down platformer, almost like DOTA, but on Android, the map was the only one and not changeable. No ability to play online. I will be glad if you find)