3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natsu Dragneel 25.02.22 09:12 pm

Saints Row 2 on Windows 7 (Saints Row 2)

Folks, when I start playing Saints Row 2, just about to start a new game, I get Crash.

Can this be fixed somehow?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carbon8909 25.02.22

Natsu Dragneel
campaign game does not support Windows 7

s
sergey145 25.02.22

everything supports, I played Saint on 7 and normally the game is really clumsy!

K
Kanagan81 25.02.22

I played on the seven all the rules, nifiga is not a crooked game :)

T
TML 25.02.22

Guys, do not tell me where on the seven of the save lie (at the same time it is desirable to say, and in sr3)?

l
laberius 25.02.22

The save files are hidden, you need to do this in the control panel, then the folder options, then the view, put an end to show hidden files and drives. Open the local drive where there is a user folder, then your username, then App Data, then Local, then THQ, then Saints row 2 to save it. I don’t know about Saints row 3 about saves, I haven’t played it yet, try it in the same way.

T
TML 25.02.22

Ok, but I already figured it out.

PS On the seven, sometimes there can be a glitch with speed, but I fixed it by reinstalling the system.

m
mcbrut 25.02.22

The game is good, but the optimization let us down

l
laberius 25.02.22

The Moon Lightman it is not necessary to reinstall the system there is a Cheat Engine 5.5 program and everyone probably already knows how to solve such a problem.

T
TML 25.02.22

labery
Yes, CE reduces the speed, but only in the rollers there will be brakes.

F
Fast Audi 25.02.22

Played on the seven, everything was fine.

T
TML 25.02.22

FTRacing [Gone and won't come back.]
And I'm good too, but it wasn't very good.

s
serezha357 25.02.22

Guys, help! installed Saints row 2 from torrent, played it, everything went fine. I recently launched the game, and on the second intro video, the game crashes and an error pops up: "The SR2_pc program has stopped working. What is this? Is it possible to fix this somehow, and so that all saves are saved?

_
_Postal_Dude_ 25.02.22

Natsu Dragneel Change the
version of the game.

M
MrXITMAH 25.02.22

Windows 10 also has this problem. When you start the game everything is fine, but as soon as you click "New Game" it crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

M
MrXITMAH 01.05.22

I found a solution, above the comment I described. The culprit turned out to be the driver installed on the joystick "vJoy Driver" several years ago.
The game saw this driver and perceived it as a game device, due to which there was a conflict-> crash. Removing it, everything worked. + two more problems were solved with such games as BlackSite: Area 51 (the character looked up and turned) and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (the control was only under the joystick)

G
Guest 17.02.24

MrXITMAH your are onlu one who find i fix in the whole net! You are great.