3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura Semenets 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t understand the essence of placing skills in cells with a mutagen, but it’s clear that a mutagen gives an increase to hp attack And so on, but if you don’t put a skill there, it doesn’t give anything ??
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 02.03.22

Yura Semenets
An attempt by the developers to balance the character - you cannot make a terminator out of Geralt, although by level 30 few of the opponents can give a tangible rebuff, but if you use all the skills and mutagens, monsters and ghosts would run away from Geralt by swimming from Velen through Skellige in Nilfgaard.

s
stagor88888 02.03.22

It does, but much less. For the best effect, you need to put a mutagen of the same color as the skill. Mutagens can also be upgraded.

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

hmm .. the essence is

P
Putnik_Dirar 02.03.22

I liked the leveling system in Skyrim. But, of course, some kind of balance is needed so that the character does not become at the end the most elegant swordsman, and the second Legolas, and the super lord of magic. If the emphasis is on a certain class, this should close the development paths in other classes, leaving only basic skills in them.

i
inartr86 02.03.22

Plusanu .. I just don’t want to play the Witcher because of the pumping system .. It would be like in skye. Gomal would ..

Minus ..

B
Bastard 02.03.22

The set and pumping of skills is the most important role-playing component of the game and make up the build of a swordsman, mage, alchemist or hybrid. The effectiveness of builds, in turn, depends on the set equipment. In yellow skills there is an equipment amplifier for the Cat, Griffin and Bear schools, unfortunately there is no equipment amplifier for the Wolf school. Competent construction of the build significantly enhances the combat capabilities of Herald.