3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Grandfather 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Lost characters after copying files. (Diablo 2)

Hello dear brothers and sisters!
I have been playing diablo 2 since childhood, this is my favorite game. I play singleplayer and never use a trainer or maphacks. Something unthinkable happened recently! Decided to format Windows. I copied the files to a USB flash drive and even to 2 just in case. After a new installation of the game, I copied the files from the flash drive, but the characters did not appear in the game. Tried everything that is possible (probably) Checked the version. 1.13d game with battle-no account, patch with battle-net.
Not so long ago there was a friend who played ru battle.net and he set something for me to play on it.
Maybe there is some 1.13b version that I installed earlier, for example, from a disk? The disc is original.
Oh my god, this is just awful! Please help! I don't want to lose trust in my level 92 barb either.
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 02.03.22

Get a new one. In multi.

M
Makaev903 02.03.22

start playing here, you will quickly apnese and much more interesting than a single

f
frendzy 02.03.22

start in battlenet

T
Torum. 02.03.22

The Grandfather
Copied something at least where necessary?

T
The Grandfather 02.03.22

Torum.
Yes. At first I found that when the game was started not in the "Administrator", the Save folder was created in another place on C: and I also tried it there.

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

The Grandfather
I'm sorry, but they probably won't be returned. I have nothing to do now, maybe I can rock your character, and then I’ll just give the acc just like that? Just write the class and the desired Lvl. Well, if you play the bastard yourself

T
The Grandfather 02.03.22

EvilShaper
Download in blnet or single?
It's a pity just lost time and things that were found. And is it worth doing a new one at all, suddenly it happens again.
Someone knows, maybe I downloaded some kind of copy protection along with Windows updates, does this exist?

Q
QLinkee 02.03.22

Have you copied what you need?

a
angry duck 02.03.22

The Grandfather, http://www.rubattle.net/support/2/

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

The Grandfather
How do you feel more comfortable?

f
firkax 02.03.22

saving is a file with the .d2s extension (the rest are not required)
if you have it, all you have to do is find where to put
it if not, then you've lost everything

, but in general, yes, it's more interesting to play online and not in a single

T
The Grandfather 02.03.22

QLinkee I've been
playing single for a very long time. When everyone was playing battlenet on computers, we would go there with our saves to duel and trade things. I know perfectly well that the d2s file is being copied.

Q
QLinkee 02.03.22

The Grandfather
I don't know what you know very well.