3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwing 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Can't build a workshop to upgrade armor and weapons (Total War: Rome 2)

help people!! I'm playing as Athens!! I can't build a workshop to improve armor and weapons!!
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Konstantinov 02.03.22

GhostWing
Do you have technology or resources?

P
Pilligrim1996 02.03.22

same question.

A
Alexator 02.03.22

Pilligrim1996 GhostWing
Have
you captured a province with an iron resource? And then explored the building in the catapult branch?

g
ghostwing 02.03.22

Dima Konstantinov
Aleksator
Yes, I have everything, and research and resources, there is only a badge. I have only one workshop that builds only siege weapons, which shows a catapult from the first level

P
Pilligrim1996 02.03.22

and if you capture a couple more provinces? Perhaps you should remove the siege workshop?

A
Alexator 02.03.22

GhostWing
ummm... now it builds there instead of a city. Not a separate building.

g
ghostwing 02.03.22

Aleksator
yes, in one of the small towns instead of the city center there is a workshop, but I can’t build it myself ..... Emperor Edition 2.0.0

R
Ret Ert 02.03.22

Same problem, no one found a solution?

A
Alexator 02.03.22

GhostWing O_o
you have to improve the city center there by first researching the corresponding fgnu in the branch with catapults. Then you upgrade the building of the city center itself, choosing from attack or defense, and the troops in that province receive the corresponding bonus, or by bringing troops and improving them for money. There is no separate additional building. If I understand you correctly. If not, post pictures that show that the technology for improvement has been studied and a picture that shows that the city center cannot be improved.

Ret Ert
is the same.

And this one, did you install beta patch 17?

g
ghostwing 02.03.22

Aleksator I
studied everything in the workshop window, before I could build in another version, but I don’t remember which one !! And now strontisya only in the center

A
Alexator 02.03.22

GhostWing O_o
it has been built in the center for a long time. Here is the build.