3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Are the witch hunters still in Novigrad? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Such a question: I passed the game, killed Radovid and supported Roche, and in Novigrad there are still witch hunters, they burn and shout "glory to Radovid." Is that how it's meant to be? Or is it a bug?
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninth_Satan 02.03.22

Most likely it is meant to be.

G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22

Ninth_Satan
, how are you?

S
Sheff322 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
it will, it's not thought out.

G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22

Sheff322
may be fixed in the next patch

D
DmitryArt 02.03.22

Of course there is, as without them. Only they are not visible. But their darkness!

C
Cucumber312 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
Not fixed.
This is thought out at the stage of creating the game.

D
DmitryArt 02.03.22

Remove this shit and go outside.

G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22

DmitryArt
did not understand "Of course there is, as without them. Only they are not visible. But their darkness!"

G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22

DmitryArt
and what's on the street

S
Sheff322 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
pahahahah they'll fix it, yeah, tell that to the loaders from the ports

N
Ninth_Satan 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
Well, I still have them, but it's obvious why they were left.

k
kovalev0603 02.03.22

How many times to repeat, Freeplay is not connected with the plot of the game.

D
DmitryArt 02.03.22

I am connected with freeplay, I am a king and a god, what do you want, sir?

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

apparently it's too difficult to take and redo all the scripts at the end of the plot... and why?

T
Thorgal 02.03.22

There are a lot of interesting things after the end of the story, if you drive around the locations.
Spoiler Mom, who was killed by a vampire maniac, weeks later, is still crucified in her bed, and her daughter is still crying in the corridor in front of the door. In the garden in some places you can meet guests from the masquerade, which ended a long time ago. You can see they got lost. On Skellige in the village, where it was necessary to make a choice in favor of the druids or the local youth, in my case the corpses of the druids still lie uncleaned, although a month has probably passed. And the crowd around them does not disperse. On Bald Mountain below, where the villagers were standing around a large fire, they are still standing, only now among them the nebulae are already darting with might and main, but they do not react to people. And it's not a bug. Campaign developers simply did not think freeplay. We were in a hurry.

r
reapers 789 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
Grafon

C
CaptainSavage 02.03.22

Thorgal
What kind of armor on the screen is this?

T
Thorgal 02.03.22

CaptainSavage Treacherous
Armor. Found in some chest.

G
GOGLMOGL 02.03.22

Thorgal
should be thrown in support))

T
Thorgal 02.03.22

GOGLMOGL
I gave them a lot of things in the English-speaking support. But, for now, they rule only what they themselves have found. I have a dozen or two screenshots with bugs. And the other people who posted there, no less.