3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VDO94 02.03.22 11:24 pm

How to make speech sound louder? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day. I have a question. When I play music and the background (steps and the like) are heard normally, but in the dialogues everything is somehow quiet. How to make speech sound louder? In the game and the volume mixer, everything is at the maximum. To hear the headphones, you have to unscrew them completely and only then it becomes normal to hear, but the music also starts to play with the rest of the sounds to the full (very loudly).
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAZZDRANAGON 02.03.22

VDO94
Turn up the volume on the center speaker

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

set the music to a minimum .. speech max .. and it will be normal)

V
VDO94 02.03.22

Gnev999
no speakers. just headphones.

V
VDO94 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
I will try.

V
VDO94 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
no, it didn't help. the music and the rest became quieter, but the speech remained as quiet as it was.

z
zenerjon 02.03.22

VDO94
can junk headphones)))

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

VDO94
then I don’t know ..
yes .. as they say above .. maybe ears?

V
VDO94 02.03.22

zenerjon
Vlad Voronin
I don't know how to check this. I have only one headphone. But the main thing in other games is that everything is fine and speech and the rest are in balance. And only in the Witcher speech is quieter than other sounds.

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

VDO94
means it's in the witcher)

D
DAZZDRANAGON 02.03.22

VDO94
Look at the equalizer settings in the system ... Set the timbre or vocals ... And turn off the effects such as volume in headphones, echo, concert hall, hall, etc.. Try to put a room upholstered with felt in the sound settings in Windows. And then start the game

S
SwedovSandr 02.03.22

VDO94
What is normally audible, make it quieter. outside of the game, make the headphone level as high as possible.
I would also check with other headphones ... what kind of Windows do you have? ... set all the mixers to the maximum ... I think you have some kind of half

V
VDO94 02.03.22

zenerjon
Vlad Voronin
Gnev999
SwedovSandr
Tried everything, didn't work. I decided to just move it from the rear nests to the front ones and it worked. You can see the extension cords (they helped to move the wires from the back of the table) for the headphones are junk (and it only showed itself in the Witcher). The issue is probably resolved =)

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

VDO94
well, great)
(by the way, yes ... my front socket does not work ... but I bought an extension cord)

D
DAZZDRANAGON 02.03.22

VDO94
tadaaaammmm cheers =)))))) !!!

U
UnholyChaplain 02.03.22

VDO94
set the speaker configuration to stereo. And you can plug your headphones back into the back jack.