3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
INTEROFORES 02.03.22 11:24 pm

All useful information about the game is in Dota Wiki Playground.ru (Dota 2)

Dear users of Playground.ru, now you can find useful information about the most popular MOBA Dota 2 on our Wiki. The section will be gradually developed and a lot of information will be added soon, including descriptions of weapons, characters, playstyles, etc. Before asking a question, try searching the Wiki for the answer. This can save time and reduce the number of threads with stupid questions. Stay tuned for new information.

You can also help in filling out the section, for example, write a FAQ, collecting current questions on the forum, you can make useful edits that explain the actions. You can also add descriptions and pictures to any section of the Wiki!

For filling the WIKI section, users will receive bonuses. Only reliable and well-formulated information is accepted.
2 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QULCK 02.03.22

Class!

I
INTEROFORES 02.03.22

As a reminder, anyone can add information to the Wiki! The main thing - no copy-paste! If you are already copying, then rewrite! Each addition will be evaluated by bonuses! I am also looking for an assistant to find up-to-date information and fill out the Wiki!