3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakverr 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Pirate requires Steam (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Installed a pirated Batman - Arkham Knight with a CPY tablet. At startup, it says that Steam is offline, and for the first launch, you need to go online and restart the game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 02.03.22

Pirate requires Steam
A Steam Pirate does not require

K
Kol55 02.03.22

Install Steam and don't start, just start the game. And for such a noise, the court climbed with a stupid question.

x
x[GAMER]x 02.03.22

Zakverr
just install Steam and that's it.

g
guitargod 02.03.22

Install steam, add the game to the library, after the right launch, you can safely remove steam. Such a bug is usually found on the top ten.

K
Kol55 02.03.22

Guitargod
At 7 I also had it. Now 10

K
Kol55 02.03.22

EvilShaper
In the incentive it is not, as it was removed from sale. And why buy? There is no point in buying a buggy and poorly optimized game. Here in September, or when the game will be released back for sale there, it will be possible. But I think there, moreover, no one will buy it, everyone has already downloaded the pirate and played enough. Well, if anyone buys it, it's the fans.

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

Kol55
What's the point of playing a buggy and poorly optimized game?

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

x[GAMER]x
Agree

B
Bilbo Begins 02.03.22

Try downloading from another site. Now, in my opinion, all pirates with a pill go.

K
Kol55 02.03.22

EvilShaper
I don't know, you're kind of playing. Although I also played and went through the plot, and I will say this. I felt the atmosphere for the lags for gouging for the whole game. Now you tell me why buy it at the moment? If the optimization is at zero.

K
Kol55 02.03.22

Bilbo Begins
Others like 3DM (Chinese) or whatever else they will get, because the Italians will not give them a way to hack.

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

Kol55 What makes
you think I'm playing? I didn't buy it.

Z
ZzzRed 02.03.22

Kol55
I answered the author of the forum that it would be better to buy it, because I would have bought this game instead of downloading it (if there were no bugs). And so maybe some bugs do not interfere with sk.

K
Kol55 02.03.22

EvilShaper
It's not better to download now, but when the game is released and it's working, then you can buy it. But I didn't see anything. I liked the ending with the Joker and Pugolo. and that's all. And so the game consists of solving a problem book (they were put into the plot, well, some riddles) So there is no plot, but only plot riddles. And it’s better to complete side missions, at least it’s more interesting there.