3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Heavy Rain Chronicles (Heavy Rain)

I propose to discuss additional episodes of the game in this thread.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark knight Sparda 02.03.22

Respond who passed the first episode - Taxedermist. Tell me what it's about.

p
platinumspirit 02.03.22

it's about how a journalist Madison investigates the case of an origami master and stumbles upon a taxedermist who makes stuffed animals not only from animals but from women ... although a small DLC, but there are a lot of impressions!

p
puc7 02.03.22

I also bought a collectible, but I haven’t downloaded the add-ons yet - I want to go through the original first

n
nickdick 02.03.22

The episode is crazy, the atmosphere is reminiscent of the scene with the corpse in the locked room in Mulholland Drive. Multi-variant escape from Taxidermist, two endings, in general, take the Special Edition, you won't regret it. It is not much more expensive than usual.

R
Revolver Fox 02.03.22

I went through and killed the taxedermist with a chainsaw!xD

G
Guardian. 02.03.22

This episode was largely shown to the public years ago, frankly.

D
D0NoR 02.03.22

It was shown as a cutscene, but doesn't seem to be playable. Besides, it doesn't say anything.

ps There seems to be 5 endings, not two. I achieved 3... the other two don't even come to mind, but I bet myself, I don't want to "just read" how to achieve them.

n
nickdick 02.03.22

You're right, dudes on foreign forums write about five endings, but for some reason they escaped through the garage, or even at the very beginning, through the window, while the TV is on, the Taxidermist does not hear that Madison is coming. But the combinations then really get in the way.

D
D0NoR 02.03.22

Kill me, I get 3 endings out of 5!
Further spoiler, I list the endings:
1. In the heart of a nightmare - escaped.
2. End of anxiety - with a chainsaw in the crotch of a bastard.
3. Madison was murdered, an investigation is underway, a taxidermist is suspected.
4. Sacrifice in the name of salvation - ??? do not know how.
5. I don’t remember the names and don’t know how to open it.

G
Guardian. 02.03.22

Sacrificed For The Truth - Let the taxidermist kill Madison, but notify the police first.
The End Of Anguish - stay at the taxidermist's house until the police arrive.

n
nickdick 02.03.22

'Where is Madison Paige?' - To die at the hands of a Taxidermist without having time to call the police.
'The End Of The Nightmare' - Kill the Taxidermist with a chainsaw to the right of the garage, or escape him through the garage.
'In The Middle Of The Horror' - Sneak out of the Taxidermist's house through the garage.

PS Really no one thought of escaping through the window?

k
kenny-fisher 02.03.22

Is the episode in Russian?

806653790809545634 02.03.22

Is there another episode or is the taxidermist the only one?

S
SLaM93 02.03.22

The only one so far.

v
vad231437 02.03.22

Looks like there won't be more episodes. Now the developers are working on a patch for Move. And then they will make a new game. Somewhere they wrote that Sony is not very happy with the DLC. It's probably small for them. If only the creators of Mafia 2 could learn from someone. :)

m
marston john 02.03.22

Sony is not very happy with the DLC.
Kaz got drunk.

F
Funny cat 02.03.22

A killer episode in a word, the taxidermist's lair impressed me, as if I had gone to the cinema to see a first-rate horror film.

U
Uncower 02.03.22

Yes, "Taxidermist" is gorgeous with its atmosphere and variability. I ran away from him through the garage, covered in a cold sweat)) It was very creepy when he arrived, and you were still on the second floor ... Horror!

f
fantasy cat 02.03.22

Yes, the Taxidermist is a very atmospheric and creepy episode... It's not very pleasant to be in a maniac's house... :) evil man :)

L
Laivine 02.03.22

Hello! Guys, who wants to see more episodes of "Chronicles"? Join me if you like: https://www.change.org/p/quantic-dream-david-cage-continue-to-work-on-heavy-rain-chronicles-episodes