3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Kitchen (TV series, Russia)

Genre: comedy
Number of episodes: 150 (5 seasons) [The final season 6 is scheduled for the spring of 2016]

Plot:
Maxim Lavrov is a chef by vocation. His dream is to become a famous chef. Therefore, after graduating from a culinary college in his native Voronezh and serving in the army, he sets off to conquer Moscow. He is lucky, and he is hired in a chic restaurant, which belongs to one of the "stars" of show business - Dmitry Nagiyev.

The plot develops progressively throughout the series, but within each series there are most often three completed storylines of approximately equal importance. At the beginning and at the end of the series, there is usually a philosophical saying or just the thoughts of one of the main characters, summing up the events of the episode.

Information taken from the Russian Wikipedia

This topic will be a discussion of this series.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 02.03.22

A good series, especially the camera work and the choice of music.

D
Decepticons.STARSCREAM 02.03.22

I watched an excellent series with pleasure all the seasons. I’m waiting for the release of season 5, scheduled for September, sort of. In the last season, I think it’s not a successful plot move that Max Lavrov tried to change with Sasha in the refrigerator, because for 3 seasons he tried so hard to get Vika so blundered here. well, the movie there is a movie in life that just could not happen.