3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StalkerVirys 02.03.22 11:24 pm

bloodborne

I’m sitting playing and I can’t figure out how to pump a character there. "Souls" are, and to whom to give them?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 02.03.22

I myself have not played bloodborne, but it seems that the blood should be given to the doll for pumping. (If I understand the gameplay correctly)

S
StalkerVirys 02.03.22

Aips95
I go to the doll. There appears the inscription "this is a doll" and that's it :(

A
Aips95 02.03.22

Ooh, apparently your epiphany meter (or something like that) hasn't filled up enough yet. A counter occasionally appears on the right, the larger the number there, the more oddities in the game. New enemies appear on the levels, new moves appear (possibly), etc. One of the changes - the doll in the "dream" comes to life.
Just saying go kill mobs and bosses.

Y
Your hair is beautiful 02.03.22

You don't have enough insight points. They can be obtained using Madman's Lore (or whatever it's called?).

S
StalkerVirys 02.03.22

Yin-Ro-Gan
and how many do you need? and most importantly, where can I see how many of them I have?

Y
Your hair is beautiful 02.03.22

StalkerVirys Of
course, I don't remember how many of them I need, but you can see how many of them you have in the upper right corner of the screen (the sign in the form of an eye).
UPD:
You need one insight point to make her come to life.

S
StalkerVirys 02.03.22

Thank you Yin-Ro-Gan
:)