3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
en3rgizer 17.11.19 03:24 am

Huge ping and packet loss (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

never in pabg not played, I decided to try, so the connection is torn, the ping in the game shows 700-800, packet loss under 100%, pubghelp.ru ping to 1500 GMT, and sometimes play the map and ping of 15-20, but maybe once in several minutes for a second to jump to 700 and then immediately returned to normal, in other online games do not watch this, play in the wolf and battle to Sonya, so even buggy Maevskii the server does not allow, any advice ?)
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maniac-X 17.11.19

en3rgizer wrote:
sometimes play the map and ping 15-20
I, and probably 60% of players in the country who only dream of such a ping in games.With such a ping of 15-20, you should just make the server *joke* )))). My average gaming ping in online games 100-120, that's not a bad way to win. So it's okay that you got jumping and I finished everything a little bit.

a
agressorwolf 17.11.19

en3rgizer
To blame mail.ru servers)) and the optimization of the game client-server, but as practice shows - Internet provider as it works, it maybe 5-10 ping, for example, in csgo, and then in the navel under 100 figachit.

e
en3rgizer 17.11.19

Maniac-X
Yes, I wish he was always 120 than 5 15-20 minutes, and then 10 minutes of 700-800, because at 120 you can play Yes, but with 700-800 and packet loss under 100% impossible

R
Ruslan64h 17.11.19

Alas, but only a change of provider

Ping is the packet delay in milliseconds is the delay
servers, routers,switches,and other network equipment
the more in the path of packages of accommodation ( routers ,switches, routers, and servers )
through which passes the query of your PC the more ping plus load these servers and routers, plus improper use of network equipment all this leads to higher ping

What is improper use of network equipment is
old equipment that has served for more than seven years and they have swollen electrolytic capacitors
which leads to an increase of noise and increase in delay that is outdated firmware is also desirable to update

but in mobile networks ping is high due to the fact that the radio signal is reflected many times from different objects before reaching the final target BS or the phone before the signal reaches its destination it can be reflected from various objects several thousand times resulting in higher ping

some firewalls also increase the ping for a few milliseconds as they have to handle network packets