3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKER1992. 02.03.22 11:44 pm

What do you like about this game? (King of the Road)

Well, of course, far from reality.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linimentum Balsamicum 02.03.22

Atmospheric, for that time, racing!

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 02.03.22

I love to travel...

G
GOlOVOreeezzz 02.03.22

The game is interesting because you can really ride existing trucks around the world carrying various cargoes, an interesting chase from the police and the mafia.
But it would be cool if they made the whole of Russia with real-life cities and normal graphics, but for those times when they did it, it was great!

P
Pai Cheng Tien 02.03.22

Yes, this is a stunning soundtrack, which is why it is remembered that it was recorded by the Aria Varshina group of Russian heavy metal!

D
DimoN_brz 02.03.22

It is special and realistic, it is not boring because you drive almost constantly. Unlike other simulators. TAYAM IS ZIL KAMAZ VOLGA!!!

P
Pai Cheng Tien 02.03.22

You drive and watch videos when something or when you are caught by the leagues.

P
Pai Cheng Tien 02.03.22

The fact that there are more than 100 km of roads and leagues on the road.

I
InDe_eD 02.03.22

And who knows whether it will be winter or not?*

A
Areopagite 02.03.22

InDe_eD, it's "Truckers 2"! Where is winter from?

P
Pai Cheng Tien 02.03.22

Rain and sun no winter

d
dekster88 02.03.22

You feel like a real trucker. Even now I can’t stop playing, it’s very addictive. Ehh, night, high beam headlights, half a tank in reserve and halfway from mountain to diamond with Kalashnikov smuggling :)

A
Areopagite 02.03.22

dekster88, yeah, it's something!

R
ROMMEY 02.03.22

everything is abaldenna
, I even changed some of the sounds - a song - a quiet light - finally it fits in so well

R
ROMMEY 02.03.22

the only downside is glitches with collisions ;(

4onados 02.03.22

Adajo
agrees, it's cool that you can change the sounds yourself =)))

S
Sanyok Lobnensky 02.03.22

GOlOVOreeezzz
And half of the cities that are present in the game and really exist, for example, Mines are the Rostov region, Priozersk felts Siberia, felts the Leningrad region

M
Madevi 02.03.22

It's cool to play with the music from Flatout Ultimate Carnage when the original gets boring (after so many years)))

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.03.22

Because she's gorgeous. To the music from the TV series "Truckers" it's generally cool to ride.

In the midst of the evening lights and the horns of cars, the
quiet flame of his soul rushes...

R
REYZOR22 02.03.22

I don't know, I just like driving like a psycho

d
danilkamaster 02.03.22

and here is me oooooeeeennnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it infuriates that when truckers let 3 in, then they deal with them in America and not in Russia !!! you estimate what kind of game would have turned out + even with a plot !! and Truckers 2 is a classic of Russian games. because she is the best in her style.