3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeVeN_ 02.03.22 11:44 pm

The quest with the snag does not start. (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

(I don't know if anyone will answer) I went through the "inaccessible cache" mission, then ordered a weapon from Shustroy, slept. After taking the weapon, I put it in the slot, I pass by the driftwood, but it does not react in any way. How to start the quest "Reputation"?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav97 02.03.22

Personally, until I order every single barrel, the mission does not start. Try to order everything.

m
murdoc666 02.03.22

it happened to me if the quest is not taken when you pass by, then I came close to it and everything worked, but about the fact that you need to buy all the trunks, then this is some kind of nonsense

O
OTMOROZKO1992 02.03.22

Well, I remember, SVD Lynx bought and worked. Patch, I hope you have the last one.

s
skard 02.03.22

I passed the mission "inaccessible cache"
how did it go? You need to refuse Koryaga's offer, and go look for this cache yourself.

d
djon2486 02.03.22

you find the cache on your own, take the box and go to Cardan, he breaks it, you take everything for yourself, then you order a gun, you put it in the slot, you pass Karyaga, he starts a dialogue, you send it, you go to the smart one and say that Koryaga ran over, then the square will start at the port cranes