3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dinosaur 02.03.22 11:44 pm

Tell me where to look for a better set. things! (Sacred)

Pleace!
raskozhite people where someone is looking for set items!
For example, I'm in Zharag-nur!
19 Comments
Sort by:
-
-La chate- 02.03.22

there is no special place, you can only take things with the property Chance to find a magic item + x

P
PlayGround.ru 02.03.22

Survival Bonus (version 1.7 and higher) has a much greater impact on finding green items and uniques. But the chance of finding special things also affects, of course

S
Spock 02.03.22

For example: 25% chance to find magical items (or something like that). Does anyone know how it works. Just for example in Diablo if you had 100% it didn’t mean that you would find them all the time, there was some kind of long calculation system and after it it turned out that you had a chance of about 0.01% (if you were lucky).

P
PlayGround.ru 02.03.22

2 Spock
I can perfectly imagine how it works. In the game, the probability of dropping special items from each type of monsters is hard-coded (of course, only the developers know the exact value, but, let's say, from an ordinary monster - 0.01% from a veteran [blue] - 0.1% from a boss [yellow] - 1%; if your items in total give + 300% to the probability of finding special items, then these probabilities will turn into 0.04% 0.4% 4%, respectively, i.e. even with such a probability, unique ones will not constantly rain down on you and green clothes). For different varieties of monsters, these probabilities also differ + it all depends on the level of the monster (from a monster below your level - gray - as a rule, nothing falls at all, but if the monster is much higher than you in level and red - then the probability is much higher).
In addition, all probabilities are multiplied by SB/100, i.e. if you have SB 0% - you will not get anything at all, and if SB is 99% (this is the maximum), then they will roll most often.
All this has been repeatedly confirmed in practice, for example, I have 97% SB, green clothes and uniques are pouring in very often, but I tried to die for the sake of interest (if you were killed, SB is reset to 0%), and until then I didn’t get 30% - in general not a single green piece fell.

T
ToMMS 02.03.22

From my own experience, I can say that unique things for an elf are more common in the fortress of the elves (earth element). During the walk I found 3 unique ones there. I play a magician level 35, I didn’t find a single unique one. But on the seraphim, all the trading shops are littered.

d
dinosaur 02.03.22

2 ToM&M
install version 1.18 for yourself,
it will be more interesting to din!
there are less bugs!

S
Spock 02.03.22

Ah, that's how it all works.... Thanks for the reply.

O
Oleg 02.03.22

It is better to look for unique things in the desert near Akhil-Tala. According to my observations, they most often fall out there. (This is not 100% fact).

a
anika_ 02.03.22

I very often come across the same things from sets (already 3 pieces for different levels and with different abilities). I play seraph. most often dropped from poisonous trolls and elves. especially if x immediately piles up around you. from dragons, except for gold and bottles, practically nothing falls. from the magicians - nothing at all.

i
ironitus 02.03.22

I personally have absolute randomness in 1.8.136 (most of the monsters fall more or less equally green and unique. It depends more on the SB and the level of the monsters. And as for the dragons, the chance of them falling out is much higher, just a few dragons and times You don't have to, and you bring down monsters in packs, so it seems that more of them fall... In general, as we all know: it usually falls when you least expect it ;).

i
ironitus 02.03.22

Well, as for the place, I won’t specifically indicate (whoever searches will find it), it’s better where uniques respawn more.

L
La chate 02.03.22

how to dial SB?

You can also knock out green things from dragons: when he has one hit life, you save, then you wet it, if it fell out badly, you load the save and wet it again. Checked, things are different, for about 15 downloads a super set for the magician fell out (3 to all skills and a bunch of cool things, and this is at level 20).

There is also a dungeon somewhere in the desert, there are just crowds of orc leaders. True, sets do not pour out of them, but golden things - often.

L
La chate 02.03.22

this is all for version 1.8.2

S
Shadow[usmc] 02.03.22

And I have a glitch with set items - they constantly fall out. Wrong as the Persian game converted after installing the patch. And it went like this:
First, licensed Akella 1.5, then English 1.66s on it with an extortion from SD (Well, I don’t like to poke disks back and forth every time) At 1.66s, I ran up to level 18 with a magician and put Akellovsky 1.7, the one that is designed for installation on 1.5. I go into the recording - all the spells have intensified - it became somehow boring to play a magician ... And then I went into the desert ... And runes, set clothes and just all sorts of cool staves, etc. ... In short - 30 min game - 4 pieces of Dagovita and one for Vampiressa, I don't remember which set. SV - 0% was at the same time. Another thing I noticed - then I came across Dagovita's hat again - so the one that I was wearing was simply called a "helmet" And a new one, with better parameters, was called a set hat.

I don’t know what to do - it’s obviously not interesting to play like that, but I don’t want to return to 1.66 glitchy either ....

L
La chate 02.03.22

where to look and how to find out SB?

P
PlayGround.ru 02.03.22

2 La chate
Russian readme to version 1.8.136 read, it is written about it there. I only have English at hand, here's an excerpt on the subject:

A new character property has been added: Survival Bonus. This property will increase by fighting. The higher the survival bonus the longer it will take to increase it (it will take a lot longer to increase from 51% to 52% than from 1% to 2%).

In order to display the bonus, open your inventory and move your mouse pointer over "Weapons" in your character screen.

A high survival bonus will have 2 effects:
increase the damage dealt by the character
increase the character's chances to find special magic items.

When the character dies, the survival bonus will be reset to 0.

m
miha171193 02.03.22

completing tasks, they give me good things, but for a different race, then I blow and some lousy money, which you can get more than a hundred thousand in an hour. help, how to make these donkeys (who give tasks) give things for my race

S
Simpson12 02.03.22

Hello. Has Sacred Gold v.2.28 already included patch 1.8?
If you can, please answer here: http://vk.com/orangebox33

T
TEKINn 02.03.22

People, I have a question, someone found unique things (not set ones, not yellow ones, but such that when passing through the company they fall out once for the whole company), I personally know only three such clothes
1. These are handed out for a quest in Bellevue for the quest "where is the blacksmith?"
2. To the east of the Bellevue in the swamps there is a dragon from which you can take a quest after completing all the quests associated with it, he gives out a stone that can be inserted into an item (Ps. The stone gives +60 fire damage to the dragon and +30 magic damage to the dragon no matter what level of difficulty to complete the quests)
3. The unique weapon found by the boss looks like a jellyfish from Greek myths, the boss is in the dungeon according to the quests "Elements of Ancaria" can be knocked out, I did it for a gnome