3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 02.03.22 11:45 pm

Launch problem (FIFA 15)

The game does not start, by the way, all fifi demos have never been launched

The config is in the profile, all the firewood is updated. All the games are running fine, the problems are only with fifi demos.
What to do?!
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 02.03.22

Well_Thompson
as an option to run from the game folder directly on the mime launcher

W
Well_Thompson 02.03.22

Nevoeiro
Same bullshit..

N
Nevoeiro 02.03.22

Well_Thompson try
as administrator

W
Well_Thompson 02.03.22

Nevoeiro
Tried, does not help.

v
vaka181818 02.03.22

Well_Thompson
Solution:

an error occurs:
The program "FIFA 15" has stopped working. What worked for me was disabling DEP, a security tool that helps protect your computer from viruses and other security threats.
To disable, do the following steps:
click the Start button;
- in the text field Find programs and files, enter cmd;
- in the list that appears (under the Programs heading), right-click cmd.exe;
– select Run as administrator from the context menu;
– enter the password if prompted;
- in the Windows Command Interpreter window that opens, after the system prompt, enter the command
bcdedit.exe / set {current} nx AlwaysOff
- press Enter;
– the message Operation completed successfully will appear;
– close the Windows Command Interpreter window;
- restart your PC.

D
Ded_UnDeaD 02.03.22

vaka181818 This option is really working. I did this for FIFA 14 and it helped me.

P
Protoss87 02.03.22

I installed fifa 15 demo, I press start in origin but the game doesn't start and the game pre-order window pops up, reinstalled the demo 7 times and there is no result, I don't know what to do (i5-450m 2.4ghz, geforce gt 425m 2747mb, 6gb ddr3, DirectX eleven)

r
raulito 02.03.22

Protoss87
is the same

[
[PainKiller] 02.03.22

vaka181818
- in the text box Find programs and files, enter cmd; - Where is this located I can not understand?

v
vaka181818 02.03.22

[PainKiller]
in the start menu, in general, you need a command line on behalf of adimna

d
dimon77788815 02.03.22

Help out, I made a pre-order for FIFA 15 UT in origin, when I downloaded it I press start, zero emotions, I also tried it from the administrator, it doesn’t start at all. The computer is in order, what's the matter I don’t understand what to do? ((

j
johncon 02.03.22

dimon77788815 The
same. The Fifa 15 demo ran without problems, but the full version (purchased in origin) after the EA logo has a black screen and does not load.

t
tiran38 02.03.22

Licensed game. After pressing the "Play" button, a black screen appears and nothing else happens. Task Manager shows that FIFA 15 is not responding. What to do?

d
dimon77788815 02.03.22

I just have zero emotions, no EA, no black screen, no xp..a(

m
mrpimpanru 02.03.22

tiran38 did not find a way for me too?

M
MGotze19 02.03.22

I have some problems with graphics, I play for 5-10 minutes, a black screen comes out, then it becomes white, I freeze again, it didn’t help, the video card graphics are constantly crashing, the video driver of the video card has been successfully restored

C
Crash TV 02.03.22

FIFA 15 does not start. Writes "An unhandled exception in the application. When you click the "Continue" button, the application will ignore the error and try to continue working." How to fix?

A
Alloxa09 02.03.22

The people, who faced such a problem?
This has been happening for five days now.
Even the system had to be reinstalled - it did not help.
The most interesting thing is that before that everything was great.

s
samm7878 02.03.22

CrashTV
I have the same crap, were you able to win?

s
samm7878 02.03.22

FIFA 15 does not start. Writes "An unhandled exception in the application. When you click the "Continue" button, the application will ignore the error and try to continue working." How to fix? Tell me please ..