3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egory kjk 02.03.22 11:45 pm

We are waiting for \"DARKSIDERS III\"! (Darksiders 2)

The purpose of creating this topic - add here all the news about the third part, write your feedback on the previous two parts, what would you like to see in the third part of this wonderful game!
Thanks to all :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

According to information that we managed to scrape together on the Internet, the estimated release date is October 2015. GG - Discord, a rather charismatic Persian, a kind of apocalyptic Deadpool. The main attention is paid to the combat, rather than the size of the world being studied, In general, the part promises to be no worse than its predecessors, the development was taken up by Nordic games with the support of Crytek /

E
Egory kjk 02.03.22

Mantikora713
Thank you very much, this is very valuable information for me!!! :)

M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

Egory kjk
Yes, always please) I'm waiting myself, I can't sit in the dark anymore.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.03.22

Mantikora713
October 2016 rather. There was no e3, so we are waiting for next year. They have a reissue of the second one with new curling irons.

M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

LightHOwUSE
The main thing, the 3rd will be) And I know about the re-release, to be honest, I don’t catch the point in it.
Regarding 2015, it seems that info leaked from Joe Madureira's account, they say, we are waiting for the third rider on the 27th ... either September or October, I don't remember. Of course, this may be rumors, but you never know.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.03.22

Mantikora713
Getting money from new consoles. Those who don't have a ps3/xbox but have a ps4/one will be able to buy Darksiders 2.

M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

LightHOwUSE
Although... Your suspicions may be confirmed. Literally right now I'm looking at an article, an excerpt: "The most important thing is that the game will not be published by THQ, the developers will not be financially limited, they will not be pressured over time, there will be much more freedom than before."

L
LightHOwUSE 02.03.22

Mantikora713
There is a simple law here - if a trailer with gameplay is shown on e3, then the game will be released in autumn-winter. If a trailer without gameplay is shown at e3, then at the next e3 there will be a trailer with gameplay. If nothing is shown at e3, then wait for the new e3)) But development has been hinted at more than once, which means that the game is more likely to appear at the next e3.

M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

LightHOwUSE
Well, let's wait. Time goes fast)

M
Mantikora713 02.03.22

NordicGames will release Darksiders3 following the re-release of Darksiders2. Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition will reportedly release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this winter. Maybe you won't have to wait too long

S
SMT5015 02.03.22

It is correct that in the third part there will not be a huge world. In the second, the developers did not really cope with it. Five "dungeons" in the forgelands, at least seven in the kingdom of the dead, with only two in the lost light and one on the verge of shadows. Although, given the toughness of the last enemies, maybe it's for the best.