3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 17.11.19 03:24 am

Impressions from the PC version (Brutal Legend)

Write here your impressions of the game, share opinions.

Don't know, but is this a record? 4 years separates console and PC version of the game. Nobody expected, that it will be the same. But it happened.
And the PC version was released is also very ambiguous as the console. The game is very fun, but besides the fun she had nothing more to catch. So 9 people don't like it, but the 10th considers it a masterpiece. And I'm the 10th.
For what it can be commended to those who don't like the fan of this game? Well... maybe open world and travel. May the sea of blood and a great sense of humor. And like all... the Graphics on the level of 2009. The plot is not particularly memorable. But the one above is probably a little to addicted to this game.
And what I like and the few people who are fan of this game? Yes, nothing at all. Just hack right and left by demons under the finest sound in the headphones. And more personally, I did not have to.
So. 10/10. And not discussed.
Although... this is a very subjective opinion...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svetloyar 17.11.19

I read your review, recalled:

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.11.19

Just started to play. Not a fan of the music and gameplay I think is boring, but the game is still wildly happy solely for her sense of humor.

t
toha79 17.11.19

with humor there are moments and yet didn't figure out yet,from such music, too, not a fan,but sometimes you can listen to,at first glance thought Neto was waiting for,then we'll see.

S
SpeedDemon476 17.11.19

Fun! Hardcore! Give mitol!

E
EverSmoke 17.11.19

Please help!
Downloaded pirates the other day and found the problem:
1.FPS in the game about 12, the keys respond in a couple of seconds
2.After a couple of minutes in the game the computer reboots after loading gives the words like Windows recovered after an unexpected shutdown

D
Donatien de Sade 17.11.19

EverSmoke
Buy a license. All because of the crack

E
EverSmoke 17.11.19

MortYmehr
FPS Yes..
And rebooting also?

m
mcbrut 17.11.19

The port rules, but the game is damn boring. Liked the style, the videos with the characters, dialogues, music, and a couple of other things.
Play through force....

S
SanSanZ 17.11.19

Passed the game and will share their experiences. About Brutal Legend I have heard before the release on the console, no I'm not a fan of metal, but the game interested me. Never expected that 4 years later she is still quietly released for the PC. Go here it turned out and it was great! No the game is not a masterpiece ,but not trash. The game is a bunch of stuff and jokes =) Slashers, open world, bikes and cars, a bit of strategy, and improve the machines, weapons, etc., playing guitar for the murder, call the car, and much more. The world I loved, in the course of the game, the location is changing and not boring that can be said about enemies. Although I am not a fan of metal,but the music is gorgeous! Every song is good and there is no arguing.. Brutal Legend I went to say in one fell swoop and therefore ,she's not tired ,but additional missions not played, solid do the ambush or kill. The plot is fun as a game. About the graphics I will not say anything, I don't care about her, the picture is nice and this is enough. Simply put the game met my expectations and she is a solid 9 out of 10. Killer metal!

V
Vic Rattlehead 17.11.19

TO MUCH METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! It's just awesome. What a shame that Double Fine didn't do the second part, very sorry. Yes, the game will appeal to those who really is a fan of this music as I do.

Y
Ya Betmen 17.11.19

Brutal Eddie

Great game, especially for fans of heavy metal. You know, if the gameplay were also singing, I think the game can be attributed to the genre of Rock myuzkl, action-adventure)) Seriously, I really liked how the creators skillfully twisted music component with the gameplay. This is definitely what makes Brutal Legend from the rest.
Spoiler

Ah, but do I as a fan of heavy music too, sometimes think I was born at the wrong time. Music is now overflowing with all sorts of electronics and pop. Realizing this, Eddie Riggs is the main character continues to work as the assistant of the organization of rock concerts in definitely not the best rock band. At one of the performances at Eddie collapses part of the scene, and his blood lands on his belt buckle, thereby causing Ormagoden. He sends Eddie into a parallel world which is like no one else conveys the atmosphere of heavy metal. There, our hero meets with the common people of the world, delves into what is happening and helps his new friends to resist Doviculus. Of course this is the short description of the plot, but be assured he's good and frustrated you will not leave.
Spoiler

A distinctive feature of the Eddie is that he in mind his profession and skills, can make cool stuff. From the car, to the real rock scene, the latter is of course not alone but with the help of his friends. What I liked in the gameplay is the fact that we are not just action-adventure, and some strategy, Yes, slashers, here, too, a little smelly. I'll be honest, at first I could not understand how it works but gradually fight the battle I tried to grasp what was happening and I enjoyed it very much. And this despite the fact that strategy I do not particularly like and I pass them by.
Spoiler

Evaluating the elements of slashers will allow yourself something to notice. For example the health of the character. It does not say and health regeneration, a La Call Of Duty is no good here. No healthbars and therefore the pumping of a Persian too lame. It is, but other than doling out set combos, a small selection of clothes and poor customization of the iron horse the main character, she has what can not.
Spoiler

The world leaves a divided opinion. On the one hand it is large and spacious with lots of relics, beautiful places, attractions (such as the huge engine, or rocks out of the amp), on the other, in addition to similar tasks, searches, and release the dragons here to do nothing.
Spoiler

Well under Itaim our tour. The gameplay flaws are, but he pulls her so let's say the versatility. The storyline is quite decent. Interesting way to listen to the legend of the Titans which give an idea of the world. Graphics are mediocre, but no complaints, after playing Brutal Legend seemed that a good animated cartoon for fans of metal. Well, it just is not subject to criticism and that's it. Brutal 8 points.
Spoiler

O
Oleg V 17.11.19

Passed. A game for fans of rock and metal. Sometimes cartoonish, sometimes hilarious, sometimes cool... it Seems not bad, but could be better and to do... his time, probably, the game was not bad... it's a Pity that the game is only one and only once the end I would like for more epic... My rating 8 out of 10...

D
DnipR 17.11.19

Passed the game 100% in 25 hours timer incentive. Although the first half-hour or hour was a little disappointed in the technical component.
The game is a masterpiece.

D
Damned_Soul 17.11.19

After completing the game left mixed feelings, as the sound design,the interface,menus and stuff made interesting,beautiful and original. The graphics are well honestly not really, the game is certainly not new, but released in the same 2008(DMC 4), 2007(Crysis) the old games look much nicer. The gameplay is plastic and uniform, very much lacking Dynamism. Will be a discount or giveaway and have free time to buy and play, but overall so far.

P
ProGa1232 12.01.21

I was 7 years late, as usual ... The game is gorgeous, she just snagged me with her setting and music, the battle is crooked, and the grafon close up is not at all impressive, but it is played quite cheerfully, and that's enough. The plot is cool, in some places very humorous, towards the end, through humor a little overwhelming, but still just the same funny. I really liked it, I passed it for the first time a couple of years ago, now I am going through it for the third time. I advise everyone who will not be scared off by the setting and graphics (appeal to those who did not like the setting - are you people at all?)