3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Twister37 03.03.22 12:54 am

Question about repairing and changing characters (Divinity: Original Sin)

found an option how to sharpen weapons, create or melt, but how to repair? I know that merchants have a way, but it is expensive, can I do it myself?
And how to change the character, I read that some demon at the end of time, but he has not yet opened to me, as I understand it, play until it opens? Or is there something specific that needs to be done to open it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 03.03.22

repair from the inventory: drag the hammer onto the thing, if the skill allows, then you will repair it. (exactly the same with recognition, only a magnifying glass is needed). On the characters - xs.

s
saa0891 03.03.22

Twister37

And how to change the character, I read that some demon at the end of time, but he has not opened to me yet, as I understand it, play until it opens? Or is there something specific that needs to be done to open it?

You can change the character in the hall of heroes, but there are only those that you found.

And if you are talking about resetting skills, then yes, you can apnut them from a demon, only for this you need to open the appropriate portal, and for this you need bloodstones, and keep in mind that skill books will have to be learned again.

T
Twister37 03.03.22

I meant to change the class of the main character, I understood how to change the secondary ones with a mercenary.
in the description of the game it is written that the developers made it possible to change the class if you didn’t like it, you were
n’t lucky with the set, the magician is doubled and jana and the main skills have the same skills, and the thief dies in almost every battle, even in the simplest one .. .

s
saa0891 03.03.22

Twister37

Unlock this demon once you collect enough bloodstones, the portals open one by one so you won't miss it.

And two magicians are imba, even with the initial spells (oil + spark and some coals remain), it’s easy to play, but the thief can be replaced with the same knight (Mador), although I only went through four Persians once, then I took the perk lone wolf and all further passages played with two Persians, because it’s more interesting for me.

A
AT_Sagor 03.03.22

Twister37
For reference: every time you drag the repair hammer to an item that you don't need to repair, just right-click on this item and then a radial menu will appear, in which there will be a repair option.